chimera

Joe Ingles 2019-2020 Outlook

He's been ice cold from three for the last two weeks, and those are basically the only shots he takes right now.  Thankfully the assists are there, but hopefully he finds his shooting touch.  Still holding.

• Like 1

Should it be bye bye time when Conley gets in the first unit again?

rumors of conley starting. ingles wasn’t roster-able beginning of season when he was off the bench. 

3 minutes ago, brosephd said:

rumors of conley starting. ingles wasn’t roster-able beginning of season when he was off the bench. 

Well he's going against Dame tomorrow so Ingles will probably be starting after this😂

8 hours ago, brosephd said:

conley returning replacing royce. let's see how this goes....

It's official,time to move on

Joe Ingles gives me life, when he struggle, life just not fun anymore

Edited by DM45
  • Haha 1

It's amazing to me how despite Conley's return leading to a nice losing streak that they don't realize how important Ingles is to their success. Im gonna hold for the next two games this week, and hope he shows signs of life. The minutes are there but the usage is trash atm

As much as I would love to call this a buy low moment I can’t sign off on that. I would like to trade for him as I could use his assists but he’s not doing anything else and I’m not sure he will. 

He's a drop with Mike jr back in the fold. His day to day numbers aren't worth the stress of gambling on matchups. If you can stash , great, but I have to say goodbye for now.

i picked him up after he was dropped just cause assists are very scarce in the FA in my league let alone at the 3 spot, also conley isn't the most durable guy in the nba

3 hours ago, TheBoondocks said:

It's amazing to me how despite Conley's return leading to a nice losing streak that they don't realize how important Ingles is to their success. Im gonna hold for the next two games this week, and hope he shows signs of life. The minutes are there but the usage is trash atm

They had a cakewalk schedule when Conley was out. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, fabrar said:

They had a cakewalk schedule when Conley was out. 

Definitely fair.

I think he's a marginal hold still after last night's line lol

It's either he's completely engaged and contributing in the real game/fantasy as the primary ball handler with Conley out (Conley sat the closing minutes of the game and Ingles spent a lot of time with the ball in his hands) or he's completely disengaged standing in the corner waiting for the ball to swing his way with Conley in.  Hopefully he can figure out how to be more involved when Conley is playing because last night he looked passive when they were in together, like he didn't feel like he was a significant part of the offense.

Well, game winning assist tonight!  Took only two shots.  Too many mouths to feed right now, and he's taking the hit and sacrificing his scoring.  Really shouldn't be rostered but unless someone awesome comes along, I'll keep on trotting him out.  My whole team is kinda sucking right now after playing well the whole season.