Trench Mob

Cam Reddish 2019-2020 Outlook

Watching Hawks games are frustrating for both Reddish owners and anyone that owns their players. Every game, I see Reddish driving to the hoop or jacking up a shot when there are players who are open and better shooters around him (speaking from a Collins' owner perspective :P).

Rotoworld had an article on second half players to watch and he was one of the ones included. Can any Hawks fans out there comment?

1 hour ago, Boozted said:

Rotoworld had an article on second half players to watch and he was one of the ones included. Can any Hawks fans out there comment?

Doubt he finds the consistency to be a fantasy relevant player this season. If he doesnt put it together in the next couple of weeks then I'd doubt itd happen after the break.

1 hour ago, Boozted said:

And who do you think will lose minutes because of him? Huerter? Hunter? 

21 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

And who do you think will lose minutes because of him? Huerter? Hunter? 

He is playing good minutes already so if he improves he can even get to 30+ consistently. It's not a Wood or Nance situation that you need someone to get out of the way.

Edited by RipCity0

2 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

He is playing good minutes already so if he improves he can even get to 30+ consistently. It's not a Wood or Nance situation that you need someone to get out of the way.

I agree but this is what happens when you stack draft picks. Someone loses out. Atlanta has to develop: Huerter, Hunter, Reddish and Bembry. 

Trae Young is going to get his shots, and So is John Collins. So I’m asking who is the loser, because at some point this season Hunter and Bembry were the hype now it’s Reddish and Huerter.

4 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I agree but this is what happens when you stack draft picks. Someone loses out. Atlanta has to develop: Huerter, Hunter, Reddish and Bembry. 

Trae Young is going to get his shots, and So is John Collins. So I’m asking who is the loser, because at some point this season Hunter and Bembry were the hype now it’s Reddish and Huerter.

Bembry is basically done. They don't value him anymore and Hunter hasn't really been killing it. I think Hunter,Huerter and Reddish will all split some usage while Trae and Collins will do their thing. Anyway it's not that crazy points are expected from Reddish and fg% will still be crap, but he can get to 2+ 3s per game and 1.5 steals. This is his game. 

• Like 2

I'm afraid to comment about him because I don't wanna jinx, but he has really turned the corner.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KDavis94 said:

Very tempted rn to swifch heurter for him

Depends on your needs , if you want more stocks and a bigger boost to your FT% grab him . 3’s and dimes stick with Red Velvet. 

3 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Depends on your needs , if you want more stocks and a bigger boost to your FT% grab him . 3’s and dimes stick with Red Velvet. 

Still not at the point where I would want him going to the line alot. He can be skaky / suspect. But everything else is popcorn.

20 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Still not at the point where I would want him going to the line alot. He can be skaky / suspect. But everything else is popcorn.

Well I would ... considering he’s a rookie and didn’t get alot of PT early in the season. Been improving from good to great. 

Season:           1.8 FTM @80%

Last month:     2.9 FTM @83.9%

Last 2 weeks:  4.5 FTM @85.7%

Last week:       5.5 FTM @91.7%

And you call that shaky/suspect , ok ...

P.S. I own no shares of the kid

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, qingzheng said:

do we think he can be a trevor ariza type player back in the day? 15pts 1.8 3 and like 1.6 steals?

FYI Ariza in the remainder of this season could produce that with his new role in Portland.

Reddish indeed looks to have turned the corner but his 3's may not be as consistent as Ariza.

He is an all-around performer for sure. I'm considering dropping D Hunter but these two seem so similar. 

37 minutes ago, gooseball said:

FYI Ariza in the remainder of this season could produce that with his new role in Portland.

Reddish indeed looks to have turned the corner but his 3's may not be as consistent as Ariza.

He is an all-around performer for sure. I'm considering dropping D Hunter but these two seem so similar. 

Ariza's threes are way down though and not because he is missing them, he is just shooting way less.

Cam has looked great lately, really encouraging.

So tempted to grab but his po schedule is dogpoop. What’re we thinking, still grab?

1 hour ago, Flamez said:

So tempted to grab but his po schedule is dogpoop. What’re we thinking, still grab?

Where ya getting this po schedule data bruh pls help a brotha out

I should have known better.  All it took was Hunter back in the lineup for him to be abysmal again.

28 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

I should have known better.  All it took was Hunter back in the lineup for him to be abysmal again.

My brother. It’s foul trouble. Not Hunter 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He's now one of my favorite players. Funny how all of this had transpired. 

• Like 1