Trench Mob

Cam Reddish 2019-2020 Outlook

Only played 12 mins? What happened here? I just picked him up lol

2 hours ago, Nazyef said:

Only played 12 mins? What happened here? I just picked him up lol

Leg cramps. And Hawks tanking. 

• Thanks 1

Not on the injury report for tonight. Pls don't get hurt. I need the peripherals. 

Good to see the improvement in % and scoring. The last step is to get those peripherals up (boards/assists) and he’ll be pretty complete. If he can get closer to 5 boards per game hell be a stud. Today was the perfect stat line 

Impressed by this guy. If he gets good the hawks really have a bright future. 

Thinking about picking him up in a keeper league. What u guys think about his value next year.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rebol2n said:

Thinking about picking him up in a keeper league. What u guys think about his value next year.

hard to say with hunter/huerter crowding the wing. Cam looks more promising than Hunter, and much younger, though but they could possibly run Hunter at small ball 4, slide Collins to small ball 5, and play Trae, Huerter, and Reddish with them. I like that lineup for them in like 2-3 years.

18 minutes ago, Nazyef said:

hard to say with hunter/huerter crowding the wing. Cam looks more promising than Hunter, and much younger, though but they could possibly run Hunter at small ball 4, slide Collins to small ball 5, and play Trae, Huerter, and Reddish with them. I like that lineup for them in like 2-3 years.

Huerter and Hunter are non-factors with Cam they will be in no way prioritized over him

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nazyef said:

Agreed here.  Hunter's a great rebounder for his position, but it looks like Cam's jumper is slowly improving over Hunter's, and it's looking that both of them can play multiple positions.  In fact, I've seen Reddish go anywhere from 1-5 in the lineup, and while it's obvious that no fantasy provider will give him all position eligibility, that does give him endless access to minutes.  Hawks also don't look very deep, so Cam, when healthy, gives Pierce options when he needs to fill a hole.

Cam needs to work on improving his rebounding more consistently and obviously that jumper.  But he looks like a fun player to watch and own in the future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nazyef said:

Clint Capela says hi 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Clint Capela says hi 

Yeah. 

Capela 

Collins 

Reddish 

Hunter/Huerter/FA pick up/lottery pick

Trae

This will be the lineup next year. Guaranteed. 

9 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Clint Capela says hi 

Wow don't do drugs how did I forget him? 

• Haha 1