Sign in to follow this  
mocha4313

RB/WR/FLEX Help? WHIR 100%

0.5 PPR Dynasty
Pick 1 RB+1 WR+3 FLEX players

Already starting Mack and Tevin Coleman at RB with Zeke on bye and MT and Kupp at WR. I take it these are locks right?

Chase Edmonds at NO
Tarik Cohen vs LAC
Courtland Sutton at IND
Brandin Cooks vs CIN
AJ Brown vs TB
Christian Kirk (Questionable) at NO
Diontae Johnson vs MIA
OBJ at NE

Would it be crazy to bench OBJ with this deep of a lineup? I just really see no way he puts up decent numbers this week considering Gilmore, Baker's issues and NE usually taking away the other team's best passing weapon. 
Even Cooks is a murky start since I have Kupp  and the Rams offense this year has not really supported 2 WRs very well on a game to game basis.

Is it dumb to start Kirk (if he plays), AJ Brown or even Diontae who was showng good chemistry with Rudolph with their great matchups over Cooks and/or OBJ? WHIR 100%

I would stick with ODB. Those other guys you mentioned have showed signs, but I still think ODB is going to break out at some point, even against the mighty cheaters. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, loslakes said:

I would stick with ODB. Those other guys you mentioned have showed signs, but I still think ODB is going to break out at some point, even against the mighty cheaters. 

What about the RB and 3 FLEX positions? Very deep starting requirements offset the shallow league size so I need 1 RB, 1 WR, and 3 FLEX. Thanks for the help.

I would stick with OBJ. As good as NE D has been they have played against really bad WR1s. I think he's to talented to leave on your bench considering your options.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Oklahoma said:

I would stick with OBJ. As good as NE D has been they have played against really bad WR1s. I think he's to talented to leave on your bench considering your options.

I have to pick 5 players not just 1. One RB, one WR, AND 3 FLEX. I got yours answered.

Edited by mocha4313

Just now, mocha4313 said:

I have to pick 5 players not just 1. One RB, one WR, AND 3 FLEX

Oh crap, my bad. Edmonds, OBJ, Sutton for sure. Then Cooks and Kirk if he plays. If not, I'd start AJ Brown.

• Like 1

Edmonds, Sutton, cooks, obj, aj brown if Walker and Corey Davis are a no go if one of them plays I would substitute Kirk for brown 

help

• Thanks 1

I would do, Mack RB, Michael Thomas WR, Kupp, Edmonds & Sutton at Flex.

I hear everyone saying to play OBJ but honestly have you seen NE defense? Cleveland got destroyed against the 49ers and OBJ forgot he was playing. Baker did not have enough time to throw the ball. We know how good OBJ is but can you name one receiver who had a good game against the New England so far this year??? 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Dedicated 0N3 said:

I would do, Mack RB, Michael Thomas WR, Kupp, Edmonds & Sutton at Flex.

I hear everyone saying to play OBJ but honestly have you seen NE defense? Cleveland got destroyed against the 49ers and OBJ forgot he was playing. Baker did not have enough time to throw the ball. We know how good OBJ is but can you name one receiver who had a good game against the New England so far this year??? 

9 hours ago, BaBaBooey said:

Mack, Thomas, Kupp, Edmonds, Sutton

Mack is already locked in for me. I have to pick one RB excluding Mack and Coleman, one WR excluding Thomas and Kupp AND 3 FLEX choices. Very deep starting requirements. 3 RB, 3 WR, 3 FLEX

Thanks for mine.  I think you have to play Kupp, Mack, MT.  I think you have to play Chase Edmonds.  Could DJ be done or on the way out after this year?  Maybe.  If you are Zona, why not play your rookies to see what you have?  I also think you play OBJ and Sutton.  Both risks, but OBJ is not their best player.  Chubb is.  At least form  a points perspective.  Totally possible it turns into a blowout and the Browns put up garbage time yardage.  Sutton, again another risk, but he is the new #1 there.  I just aquired him and am starting him...fingers crossed!

• Thanks 1

Chase Edmonds at NO
Tarik Cohen vs LAC
Courtland Sutton at IND
Brandin Cooks vs CIN
AJ Brown vs TB
Christian Kirk (Questionable) at NO
Diontae Johnson vs MIA
OBJ at NE

Kirk if he's active, AJ Brown if he's not. Diontae also not a bad choice. It's a tossup between those last 2 honestly.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kdpat15 said:

no keep cooks and ODB thanks for help on mine

I need 5 players of those listed. 1 RB, 1 WR AND 3 FLEX.

• Like 1

I'd play Edmonds of the group. Not an easy matchup but he's got a clear path to a lot of usage.  Maybe I mis-understood the question but I agree with your locks of Mack/Coleman/Thomas/Kupp, so you only need to start 1 of the rest?  If so it's Edmonds for me.  thanks for mine

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheINC said:

I'd play Edmonds of the group. Not an easy matchup but he's got a clear path to a lot of usage.  Maybe I mis-understood the question but I agree with your locks of Mack/Coleman/Thomas/Kupp, so you only need to start 1 of the rest?  If so it's Edmonds for me.  thanks for mine

Besides those locks I need to start 5 more. One has to be an RB, one a WR and the others are FLEX so they can be either

3 minutes ago, mocha4313 said:

Besides those locks I need to start 5 more. One has to be an RB, one a WR and the others are FLEX so they can be either

In that case, Edmonds, OBJ, Sutton, Cooks, and Brown.

• Like 1

I would not play OBJ. Don't think Baker is going to have a good game so that does not bode well for OBJ

• Thanks 1