Sign in to follow this  
hoopking

Eric "Non-Spicy P" Paschall 2019-2020 Outlook

anything to look at? scooped him and dropped anfernee. lots of garbage time but there are time he played along with dray. looney got hurt again, wcs out and dray could see some time in the sidelines. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He can play. 

And we're obviously pretty high on him as we signed him to a 3 year deal (doesn't happen a lot with 2nd rounders )

2 hours ago, hoopking said:

anything to look at? scooped him and dropped anfernee. lots of garbage time but there are time he played along with dray. looney got hurt again, wcs out and dray could see some time in the sidelines. 

Idk who this guy is but I'mma throw you a like for the thread title. This is part of the reason the basketball forum is way better than the football forum. Mods that can actually live a little

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

After watching him play I dropped Porter Jr. (he was a stash anyway).  Loved Paschall in college, and think he fits perfectly in GS.  Can guard multiple positions, and is a solid all around player.  He kind of fits the Draymond mold.  Pass, shoot a little, defend, rebound, etc...

With Looney out longer, WCS out, what do we think of Paschall. I really liked him at Villanova and I feel like he might get minutes in the 25-30 in the next few games. If he keeps showing some versatility he could be a very good source of FG, REB and some stocks.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:34 AM, GJDHouse said:

After watching him play I dropped Porter Jr. (he was a stash anyway).  Loved Paschall in college, and think he fits perfectly in GS.  Can guard multiple positions, and is a solid all around player.  He kind of fits the Draymond mold.  Pass, shoot a little, defend, rebound, etc...

58 minutes ago, FantasyMamba said:

With Looney out longer, WCS out, what do we think of Paschall. I really liked him at Villanova and I feel like he might get minutes in the 25-30 in the next few games. If he keeps showing some versatility he could be a very good source of FG, REB and some stocks.

Never heard of this guy and I've been watching GSW since Steve Kerr era. If he's really that good, would you drop Looney for him straight up??

Nice...I scooped him up in a dynasty roto league.  He and Grant Williams seem similar-ish, but I think non spicy P will be better this year...

I’m am on board with this guy. Got a couple streamer spots I’ll give him a week tryout. I think there’s potential for minutes even when Looney/WCS is back. He’s very capable of grabbing that starting small forward spot or play back up to both Dray and Looney. Very skilled and discipline guy especially for a rook. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JP_Grizzly said:

I’m am on board with this guy. Got a couple streamer spots I’ll give him a week tryout. I think there’s potential for minutes even when Looney/WCS is back. He’s very capable of grabbing that starting small forward spot or play back up to both Dray and Looney. Very skilled and discipline guy especially for a rook. 

The man has a very bright future in this league...with him and Smalgiac (sorry spelling) + Dray that's their front court of the future...excited to see what he can do in the next few games...

• Haha 1

Kerr needs to start him.... One of the few guys who can actually play perimeter and low post defense for the dubs 

I really wish the Warriors would let their bigs shoot threes, it makes no sense how this isn't a part of their offense since they're largely responsible for teams copying their current style of play, and yet they stopped. This guy REALLY reminds me of Millsap. He has all the same types of tools, he can shoot threes too, please unleash him and I'm totally on board.

The problem is Spellman, who I believe started & played more last game

4 games on dock this week, let's hope for better nights

On 10/27/2019 at 12:26 PM, mtx said:

Never heard of this guy and I've been watching GSW since Steve Kerr era. If he's really that good, would you drop Looney for him straight up??

Not sure he is good yet or not, but there is potential there.  He can shoot and defend....but he is still a rookie.  I think Looney is a much safer bet at this point.

Looney is injured indefinitely, I picked Paschall up for him but dropped him after Seeing Gs run by committee 

Is Non Spicy P a must add? Curry most likely will be out for months and wonder who will step up?

1 hour ago, japs said:

Is Non Spicy P a must add? Curry most likely will be out for months and wonder who will step up?

I'm curious as well! If he's out for months I'm sure they'll just decide to tank and rest Steph ... i except more blow outs, so I expect the young kids to play. He put up solid stats today, so I didn't want to judge off a blow out loss. I have one i'm willing to let go, but I'm hesitant at the moment.

Is he not capable of shooting 3s? Wondering if he has that skill set. I'd pick him up if he has potential there.

TBH i really had no idea who he was... I thought he looked like Draymond... I then realized it wasn't... I didn't tune to much into the game cause of the blow out... should have watched it cause my boy Bayne was popping off. Really evaluating if I should keep Delon wright for this dude or Lamb. Minutes look like it'll be there for this young fella.

I've watched him a few games this season (including pre-season), and he has looked REALLY good.

Nothing to write home about, but he takes good shots, and likes playing closer to the basket.

If he can somehow pull together 24-30 MPG, he could have real value on a suddenly "tank-looking" GSW team.

1 minute ago, CORTEz said:

I've watched him a few games this season (including pre-season), and he has looked REALLY good.

Nothing to write home about, but he takes good shots, and likes playing closer to the basket.

If he can somehow pull together 24-30 MPG, he could have real value on a suddenly "tank-looking" GSW team.

That's what I'm thinking... I don't expect Curry to be back in months... at this point I think KERR and management can agree its probably not worth rushing curry back at this point. They may be able to sneak into the playoffs at 8th at best with this sudden news. Pheonix has legit been playing so well I actually think they have a chance at getting in. I think me might be close to 30mpg for this Paschall fella... his value worth better than delon and lamb at this moment?

27 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Looks like a good add but does he shoot threes?

He averaged 1.9 threes a game on 5.6 attempts his last year in college. So far in the pros (regular and preseason) he is 1 for 6.

• Like 1

I'm in, w/ short and long term big minutes ahead, SF/PF eligibility... and Kerr is in love, read an article on NBC sports, in it Kerr was gushing about the rook and how he has a pro frame and very high IQ, fits style they play and "will play a lot" and is "very excited" about him. With all the looks freed up I see Paschall and DLo eatin...