Sign in to follow this  
hoopking

Eric "Non-Spicy P" Paschall 2019-2020 Outlook

Burks and GR3 just traded to Philly...

Edit: For draft picks.

Choo choo.

Edited by theantishere
  • Like 1

He may not get stocks or do anything outside of points and rebounds. But I think he’s worth a flier because GSW will want to develop their young guys down the stretch. Sneaky pick up ROS.

He’s not that good, tbh. Poor stocks. 

Picked him up in a keeper league, rookies and second half breakouts always go hand in hand and barring any more trades there’s not much to go in terms of competition with minutes. 

21 minutes ago, Walter330i said:

I think you have to pick him up with all the opportunity ahead of him ROS. 

even with Wiggins ? 

Does Wiggins coming back in the trade hurt Paschall? Unless they shift Lee to the bench and keep starting him at the 3. Let’s see how this shakes out.

9 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

Does Wiggins coming back in the trade hurt Paschall? Unless they shift Lee to the bench and keep starting him at the 3. Let’s see how this shakes out.

Nope. Paschall will be a lock for 28-32 minutes per game, and Wiggins will likely slide into the SG role.

I think Damion Lee actually gets hurt here, but we'll see.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CORTEz said:

Nope. Paschall will be a lock for 28-32 minutes per game, and Wiggins will likely slide into the SG role.

I think Damion Lee actually gets hurt here, but we'll see.

I actually think Wiggins will start at SF since that'll be his natural position when Klay gets back. I think they're gonna wanna get him as many reps at the 3 with Dray at the 4 with Paschall being the first player off the bench since that'll likely be the rotation when they are fully healthy. 

On 2/6/2020 at 9:37 PM, theantishere said:

I actually think Wiggins will start at SF since that'll be his natural position when Klay gets back. I think they're gonna wanna get him as many reps at the 3 with Dray at the 4 with Paschall being the first player off the bench since that'll likely be the rotation when they are fully healthy. 

Seems like you’re right. Non-Spicy P goes back to the bench tonight. They better give him at least 30min after all this talk about player development.

Are most of you keeping him in your squad? Just received him in a trade as a throw in. But hes been fairly decent. Also note that im in a 16 team league. 

6 hours ago, Austin_Rivers said:

Are most of you keeping him in your squad? Just received him in a trade as a throw in. But hes been fairly decent. Also note that im in a 16 team league. 

He played well today. Was super aggressive offensively for us. The ball was in his hands a lot as we don't have any PG's left

7 hours ago, Quazza said:

He played well today. Was super aggressive offensively for us. The ball was in his hands a lot as we don't have any PG's left

I don't really follow the Warriors. It seems like players I'm not familiar with have big games and then disappear a lot.

When is Draymond back?? I had Paschell for a month earlier and couldn't figure out when he was going to have a good game except when Draymond was gone.

Seems like he is getting minutes in Feb. But the stats aren't always there. 

Looking at his game logs, he has put up 14, 16, 14 FGA the last three and had good stats. 

So is it that he doesn't touch the ball in his bad games?

Posted (edited)

Does this guy need to be rostered in 12+ teamers?

With GSW clearly gunning for that last spot, does that help his ROS outlook?

Thoughts?

Edited by crocp

How is this guy playing like? Ive noticed he doesnt get any kind of stocks. With Josh Richardson concussed, I do want to drop him but I need someone reliable.

8 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

How is this guy playing like? Ive noticed he doesnt get any kind of stocks. With Josh Richardson concussed, I do want to drop him but I need someone reliable.

Paschall seems like an uber high % consistent player that gets mainly points and boards. The assists are there as Well especially when Draymond is out. Not a lot of stocks. Even with Curry coming back i think he has a bright outlook.