Sign in to follow this  
hoopking

Eric "Non-Spicy P" Paschall 2019-2020 Outlook

4 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

https://hoopshype.com/2019/10/31/golden-state-warriors-news-stephen-curry-injury-eric-paschall/

some of these numbers are really impressive.. best roll man finisher only second to capela.. this guy’s efficiency is mind blowing.

Article sounds good. And as a rookie, he will probably get better. I see as a senior, he averaged 16.5 points and 6.1 rebounds a game and was First Team All-Big East.

Year Team GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
2014–15 Fordham 27 27 31.2 .419 .315 .794 5.5 1.0 .8 .4 15.9
2016–17 Villanova 36 8 21.7 .513 .279 .695 3.8 .6 .5 .5 7.2
2017–18 Villanova 38 38 29.8 .533 .356 .813 5.3 2.2 .9 .6 10.6
2018–19 Villanova 36 36 36.1 .447 .348 .746 6.1 2.1 .7 .5 16.5
Career 137 109 29.6 .468 .331 .765 5.1 1.5 .7 .5 12.3

Looking at the NBA stats from 5 games so far and the preseason, it doesn't look like the efficiency per min is there yet from a points league perspective.

For someone to be considered efficient in my league, they should have .9 to 2.0 Pts a minute.

Somebody below .7 probably is not going to get rostered unless they are playing 40 min a game.

Maybe will Curry gone and Dramond under restrictions, the minutes and the efficiency will increase in the coming months. The door is certainly open for him to grasp the opportunity.

2019-20

Player

Team

GP

Min

FGM

FGA

3M

3A

FTM

FTA

OR

TR

AS

ST

TO

BK

PTS

FanPts

PtsGm

PtsMn

Pos

paschall,eric

gsw

F

2019_preason

Player

Team

GP

Min

FGM

FGA

3M

3A

FTM

FTA

OR

TR

AS

ST

TO

BK

PTS

fan pts

PtsGm

PtsMn

Pos

paschall,eric

gsw

F

• Thanks 1

Dlo might be out and Dray is out....how are the Warriors gonna hit even 80 points? EP gonna have an opportunity to drop 40 tonight 😂

Those percentages checked out. He'll never start for me but hopefully he's good. 

This guy is currently gsw's best player that isn't injured, I missed out on him but he has potential to keep getting better and better this year with some duds here and there.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Trench Mob said:

Dude can't rebound worth a lick. But still solid enough as bench depth.

yeah i really wish he'd get some rebounds....

12 minutes ago, fantasm said:

he's great offensively but he can't rebound for s--- and it lost them the game

They want to lose though, especially to another terrible team this was a huge win for gsw actually.

Edited by Raiiny
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

Wow, I liked the kid coming out of college but I did not see him playing like this so soon out of the gate. Oozing, dripping with potential. He can put the ball on the floor so well for a guy his size 

3 hours ago, cbsholy said:

Wow, I liked the kid coming out of college but I did not see him playing like this so soon out of the gate. Oozing, dripping with potential. He can put the ball on the floor so well for a guy his size 

he’s a millsap clone, he’s got passing skills too and can shoot threes, Kerr has developed such a guard friendly system in recent years that he’s gone away from incorporating bigs into the offense at all. I predict with what Paschall is doing they’re going to run a ton of plays for him and he should start hoisting up more threes as the year goes on.

they gave him multiple plays on the block here, but they also let him start his face up ISO’s a few times from the three point line, that’s a great sign. 

also curious in that vid but I’m pretty sure he hit a corner three, it’s hard to tell if his foot was behind the line.

either way I’m stoked. The rookies this year are absolutely bananas. Such a deep class, many of them are contributing like 3rd 4th year players. 

• Like 1

I got him just because FG% is hard to find from the wire. FG% is also a category that few people talk about but I’ve always tried to improve. I don’t even know what category he can produce consistently outside FG% and points, or what role he’ll play when Dray comes back. Anyway I think Dray got exposed badly this season and may just shut down himself..

1 hour ago, atlantadynasty said:

worth using no2 waiver on him?

Team & league dependent.  Try AC forum. 

see what I mean that he looks like Milsap ? Built similar, move in the same way etc

(as a Dubs man, if he can turn out as good as Sapper, that would be fkn super )

Very usable in redraft leagues and will get better as the season continues.  May be dynasty gold because Draymond may be a salary dump trade candidate in 2020 since Meyers was able to steal Paschall

On 11/2/2019 at 5:44 PM, MysticPeak said:

You're going to regret dropping Powell, my friend.

I've yet to regret it, we'll see later down the line, but I feel pretty damn confident about the move given their respective situations.

Small sample time:

As a starter - BBM rank is 38

stats in 2 games as a starter: 63% FG (on 13.5 attempts, real difference maker), 78.6% FT (on 7 attempts), 22.5 ppg, 3.5 boards, 1 assist, .5 steals, 1.5  blocks

Draymond, graciously step aside, thank you.

If this guy starts hitting 3's and gets his Reb/assists up you're looking at a WW pickup of the year type, especially considering how hard it is to find valuable bigs.

Edited by Lifschitz

Perfect fit for my punt FT% team as he provides scoring with high FG. What's his outlook when Draymond comes back?

2 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

I've yet to regret it, we'll see later down the line, but I feel pretty damn confident about the move given their respective situations.

Paschall has way more upside than Powell and that's what you want from a bench player

• Like 1