Sign in to follow this  
Steve Jeltz's Jheri Curl

Flex: G.Tate, A.Ekeler, C.Edmonds ~ WHIR

I think it’s close between Tate and Ekeler. Tate has been performing well with sterling out so I’d lean towards him. Ekeler is a great option too as Chicago is allowing a ton of pass yards to RBs.

Edmonds has a tough matchup so I suspect he cools considerably, but who knows maybe he’s the real deal.

good options to have, I’d go Tate

This is a tough one for sure, but I think Tate has the most potential. 

Edmonds & Ekeler will have their work cut out for them to produce against 2 good defenses. 

With Sterling still likely out, and a weaker Lions Pass D, Tate has most the upside here.

Help?

All of your options are decent for a flex this week but I like Tate or Edmonds the most. If DJ sits I think Edmonds is a must start even against NO, otherwise I'd roll with Tate he's getting the targets.

Ekeler, especially if K Allen misses or is limited. Rivers needs passing targets.

If not sold on him, I like both Tate & Chase. Tate has played well with Shepard out & I can see Chase getting targets by Kyler checking down vs NO def. 3 good options. GL!

2 hours ago, ruby said:

All of your options are decent for a flex this week but I like Tate or Edmonds the most. If DJ sits I think Edmonds is a must start even against NO, otherwise I'd roll with Tate he's getting the targets.

I tend to agree. Despite the matchup I think he could get a ton of looks just because they have no other options behind him.

20 hours ago, Steve Jeltz's Jheri Curl said:

HALF Point PPR.  Who would you start?

G.Tate at Detroit

A.Ekeler at Chicago

C.Edmonds at New Orleans

Thanks, leave your link

I'd start Ekeler very slightly over the other two. 

GL