Sign in to follow this  
euphonicjamz

Trade: Bell+T.Williams for Chubb+A.Robinson - WHIR

Need trade help:
Le'Veon Bell & Tyrell Williams (mine)
for
Nick Chubb & Allen Robinson (his)

This is for my 10 team league, half ppr, 2QB/2RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE, 6pt TDs, where we get 5 keepers every season (no stipulation). At first glance, this is very attractive, and I'm a big fan of Nick Chubb, but I'm feeling some hesitancy on pulling the trigger. I'm concerned about what Kareem Hunt is going to do to the back field moving forward - not just this season. Bell has an extra juicy schedule rest of season, and is going to be the bell cow for the foreseeable future. While I'm 3-4 (6th), I have an 82% chance of making the playoffs. Most of my losses have been due to bad luck - my opponent putting up huge numbers that week, and me getting costly duds from some of my guys + losing Barkley for several weeks...

My Team:
QB -  Wentz, Murray, Darnold
RB -  Barkley, Bell, Lindsay, McCoy, Ty Johnson
WR -  JuJu, Diggs, Boyd, E. Sanders, T. Williams, D. Jackson
TE -  Kittle
D/ST -  NE 
K -  Gould

WHIR

Edited by euphonicjamz

I’d stay put for the reasons you said about Chubb, Bell should be gold rest of season. Just know that Hunt could do nothing and Chubb could be an amazing keeper for years lol, that’s the risk

I'd rather have Chubb & A.Robinson.  I like them both better than Lev & T.Williams.  Personally I'm not that concerned about Hunt.  But even if he cuts in, I'd still love this deal to get Chubb in a Keeper League.  

Me personally, I'd take Chubb/ARob

But I'll give you one thing to consider contrary to that. Bell's ROS is a cakewalk. Chubb's not so much.

I would hold onto Bell. Chubb has the slight chance of getting his carries reduced by Hunt and Bell's schedule sets up nicely. Thanks for mine.