Sign in to follow this  
ST. STEVEN

DeAndre Washington 2019 Outlook

3 minutes ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Glad I held him last week...He is a great play this week

Nice to have options but causing me a headache this week 😂 at least I dont have to face him

3 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

Why? 

Because the OLine isn't as good as it was earlier in the season and he isn't that talented. Some people may need to start him though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, devaster said:

Because the OLine isn't as good as it was earlier in the season and he isn't that talented. Some people may need to start him though.

Were there injuries to the oline or are they just playing worse?

1 hour ago, Johnny Rico said:

Oh him.  I thought you meant someone else and your phone misspelled the name.

He definitely meant Jacobs, haha. I think Trent Brown being gone hurts, as does LAC having an improved defense. His ceiling is more like what we saw a couple weeks ago but it's definitely achievable. He's a mid-to-low-end RB2, imo, but he is talented enough to make good on his opportunity. I'm starting him over the rest of my fodder on my team that's in that range. I don't think he's a must start, but he's a nice option.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mbell317 said:

League winner? 😁

No Trent Brown. Complete collapse of offense verses Jax.  Feels like a Jalen Richard game vs the Chargers so I'm going to pass

Edited by dashoe
  • Like 1

Picked him up mostly just to block my opponent but creating a headache for myself because now I keep questioning if I want to start him or not.

He feels like a pretty decent start and what's encouraging is that he was used in the passing game a fair amount the last game Jacobs was out.

Might just toss him out there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mbell317 said:

League winner? 😁

Someone who you can start at a thin RB position as a flex or a desperation 2nd RB. In no way a league winner, but someone who can be a role player and a complementary part of a league winning team. I'm starting him over Carlos Hyde but a league winner is someone who will return top 12 value at a position. That isn't likely to happen. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, TuesdaymorningQB said:

Someone who you can start at a thin RB position as a flex or a desperation 2nd RB. In no way a league winner, but someone who can be a role player and a complementary part of a league winning team. I'm starting him over Carlos Hyde but a league winner is someone who will return top 12 value at a position. That isn't likely to happen. 

Right.

Honestly, hoping for 10-15 PPR points for my 2nd flex. Would rather have a solid floor for this slot. Would think D. Wash provides this. 

3 hours ago, TuesdaymorningQB said:

Well he was 10th highest scoring RB in week 14 (.5 ppr format) vs. the Titans. . . 

So he has done it before. 

I was half-joking with the "league winner" phrase but if he can give you 15 points in the flex position that's pretty big. Obviously an "if" but so is every other player on the roster.