Sign in to follow this  
Rodgers8686

Hopkins&Drake offered for my Kamara. 0.5 PPR, WHIR!!!

Currently 3-4 and with low points in 12 team .5 PPR league. Team is below, have been trying to make a deal since Kamara is a maybe this weekend, and on bye the week after, and already not looking good for this week (opponent had Cooks, Bailey, Vikings D last night). The Kamara injury and drafting Damian Williams(3rd pick, before Shady was signed to KC) has left me struggling at RB.

Offer is in hand to give Kamara for Hopkins and Kenyan Drake. This would obviously leave me completely empty handed in RB1/2 category, but I'd have 4 solid WRs, and there are several teams in need that may part with a fringe RB1/2 (feel very confident I can make this happen). My thinking is if I can keep Hopkins, and maybe give away Godwin or Evans for an RB1/2 that has had their bye already and isn't questionable, I'm in a better situation. Don't really care about Drake, although there's the slight chance he goes to Detroit and gains some value. 

Starters 

QB Josh Allen

RB Alvin Kamara

RB Miles Sanders (or one of the other bench RBs based on matchup)

WR Mike Evans

WR Chris Godwin

TE Hunter Henry

FLEX Golladay

D/ST Steelers (streaming)

Streaming kicker

Bench

Dam Williams

Gallup

Mohamed Sanu

Mark Walton

Dion Lewis

Darrel Henderson

Ito Smith (IR)

The problem is, he is an RB with only 3 games left in the season (looking unlikely he plays this week)... while I can push hard to get an RB1/2 with 4 or even 5 games left. Playoffs are a long shot at this point, definitely need to win now. Miles Sanders as my RB1 for this week and next doesn't really give me great chances IMO, regardless of the WRs I have. 

38 minutes ago, Rodgers8686 said:

Thanks for the advice folks. Fingers crossed Kamara plays this weekend I guess (should find out any minute)

If you can for sure get a solid RB in another trade, I would consider it. 

Or find a different team where you can get 2 RB, like Carson & even Mixon, for Kamara. I know Mixon has struggled, but still a starting RB & has a decent ros schedule. 

With Delanie Walker out & if he were to miss a lot of time, I would pick up J Smith & consider trading H Henry & a player for another RB, while you hold onto Kamara. Apologize for the book!😎