ShayAK

WaS offer AD for drummond and Conley

The only thing to consider is team structure - Drummond's team is presumably punting ft% along with other categories.

The categories that AD adds may still not be your strengths. Plus the injury risk :)

1 hour ago, gooseball said:

The only thing to consider is team structure - Drummond's team is presumably punting ft% along with other categories.

The categories that AD adds may still not be your strengths. Plus the injury risk :)

I thought I was seeing things when I saw Drummond shoot 80% from the line on the pistons opener. Did he work on FTs in the offseason or is that a fluke? Even Drummond hitting 70% for a season surely pushes him to 1st round value. If there’s something there with the FT%, I might make this move.

I dunno, watching the Lakers play and AD is taking a lot of silly fade away shots and overall not being very aggressive so his rebounding has taken a hit so far. Drummond has had a better start thus far. I suppose you should wait.

Edited by WhiskerFrisker

Take that man. Always take the best player available in a 10 team league where the waiver can more than make up for losing the 2nd player. Rule of thumb is that in bigger leagues, depth is important, but in shallow leagues (10 or fewer), you always want to pull off uneven trades (2 for 1, 3 for 2, etc) to upgrade your roster.

• Like 1