dragonballz

Aron Baynes 2019-2020 Outlook

He definitely won't go off again tomorrow against the Bucks, but still a nice streamer for anyone in a very tight matchup with Ayton still out.

1 hour ago, Jackdean33 said:

How long do we think Ayton might be out for? 

Ayton should come back in week 21 so Baynes run will end sadly. However he definitely is a nice handcuff. 

Doesn't it seem like a possibility that they give Baynes a longer leash from here on out, regardless of Ayton's return?  Back to back stellar games right after DNP's and they beat the Bucks tonight.  Giannis or no, that team is ridiculous.  Or is this just wishful thinking and I shouldn't hastily drop one of my end of bench guys for him...?

I got him as a handcuff to Ayton, really solid backup

4 hours ago, Nica4two said:

Doesn't it seem like a possibility that they give Baynes a longer leash from here on out, regardless of Ayton's return?  Back to back stellar games right after DNP's and they beat the Bucks tonight.  Giannis or no, that team is ridiculous.  Or is this just wishful thinking and I shouldn't hastily drop one of my end of bench guys for him...?

He was crushing it when he started earlier in the season and they were winning games. The suns don't seem to care and just want Ayton out there. Sadly they can't co exist together or at least Monty feels that way. 

Great time to start playing like trash. Dude is massive and can't grab a f***in rebound. I guess the Blazers learned from the spanking they got last time

1 hour ago, flightboy10 said:

is he a drop now that ayton is back? might consider picking up ibaka or dedmon thats on my wire..... hm

thats what I did, Suns won't be playing until Saturday and Ayton will be back probably by then. Picked up Dedmon instead

7 hours ago, flightboy10 said:

is he a drop now that ayton is back? might consider picking up ibaka or dedmon thats on my wire..... hm

Image result for wtf meme

• Haha 1

I dropped him for Nurkic. Ayton might be back on Saturday, so he'll lose most of his value. It's a shame he wasn't good yesterday, he was on a roll!