Sign in to follow this  
Trench Mob

Wesley Matthews 2019-2020 Outlook

Expect some really inefficient nights, but the Bucks offense is so explosive. He should provide 3's for days even at his age.

Got him and dropped bacon. Did not notice that he average 3 tres per game with good percentage as well as 1 steal. Hopefully will be worth it.

If he can somehow get his fg% to where it was during the Portland days (around 44%), that would do wonders for his value. His past 5 seasons have been 39%, 39%, 40%, 41%, 39%... so I’m not too optimistic but playing with Giannis in this Bucks system looks like a major boost to his efficiency thus far. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

If he can somehow get his fg% to where it was during the Portland days (around 44%), that would do wonders for his value. His past 5 seasons have been 39%, 39%, 40%, 41%, 39%... so I’m not too optimistic but playing with Giannis in this Bucks system looks like a major boost to his efficiency thus far. 

The spacing on that Bucks team is underrated. The long range shooters get so much room. It's alaso why I feared Brogdon would shoot worse in Indy, but so far, he's been great as well. I think Wes should be able to hit 45% FG for the season. I also want to see how long that 14 pt streak will last. Pull him when he hits it in the 2nd for all I care. 

• Like 1