MysticPeak

Dwight Powell 2019-2020 Outlook

11 hours ago, Illuminati said:

And yet I keep adding him to stream b2b's. I don't know what I'm doing man.

killed it. good job sir.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

What's your take on today's game?

He's a productive fantasy player when he shoots 9-9 from the field.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Porzingis didn't want another big to take away from his fantasy stardom, flew into powell haha.

Carlisle called it a day to day thing so w two days off hopefully he’ll be able to go for this weekends back to back

9 hours ago, kilslo said:

Carlisle called it a day to day thing so w two days off hopefully he’ll be able to go for this weekends back to back

On average, NBA players miss roughly 3-4 weeks with contusions. They need the black and blue mark to be completely gone before returning to the court. 

• Haha 3

Is it time to add him? Dwight nearly won me a ship last year, but KP ruined him. Kinda sad that he's not able to even put up top 100 numbers. I don't expect much, I'm a simple man.

Edited by NoahsArc

1 hour ago, NoahsArc said:

Is it time to add him? Dwight nearly won me a ship last year, but KP ruined him. Kinda sad that he's not able to even put up top 100 numbers. I don't expect much, I'm a simple man.

His first good game in a month. You're torturing yourself if you pick him up, it just isn't gonna happen this year with Porzingod and MVP Luka dominating usage

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

His first good game in a month. You're torturing yourself if you pick him up, it just isn't gonna happen this year with Porzingod and MVP Luka dominating usage

Drafted him and had high hopes he’d be a top 90 guy at worst. Could get there but this game seems like an outlier.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Has actually been pretty solid his past 3 games - worth a look again?  I watched the game against the Spurs and Doncic was feeding him nasty looks at the basket.  

well you made me look and all i saw was this wtf of a blurb...

Dwight Powell scored 17 points on 6-of-9 shooting (3-of-5 from the line) on Sunday, to go with nine rebounds, two treys, three assists, one steal, one block and two turnovers in 30 minutes.

Advice: This was Powell’s first double-double of the season, and it came in his hometown of Toronto, but the end result was an embarrassing loss for the Mavericks with them blowing a 30-point lead. Maxi Kleber finished with seven points, five rebounds, one 3-pointer and one turnover to his credit, but he failed to record any defensive statistics through 15 minutes with the second unit.

10 hours ago, subliminal said:

He’s been very solid lately and is definitely worth a look in 12 team leagues 

I was looking at him this morning and how his number been solid ?? 

Rotoworld trolls hard on Players. 
right now his worth add tomorrow you can drop him ....

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, snroto said:

I was looking at him this morning and how his number been solid ?? 

Rotoworld trolls hard on Players. 
right now his worth add tomorrow you can drop him ....

Uhhh very good percentages for a big and now he's added stocks to his game? He has a statline that helps you in many areas without hurting you in any. In fact, he reminds me of Shawn Marion's role when he was in Dallas.

Edited by subliminal

I’m shocked that he’s even available in 12+ leagues.  The only danger to his minutes and production will be Dallas bringing in another starting big, which is very likely given how Joker abuse him last night.