MysticPeak

Dwight Powell 2019-2020 Outlook

Watching live. Non contact injury. Gotta be season-ending Achilles. Kleber the pickup? 

Should I drop Darius Garland or Sekou to pick up Kleber?

Edited by csklmf

Damnit 😕 guy was so consistent over the last month, really helped soften the loss of Isaac. 

Of course I rush to add Kleber only to find out someone’s owned him since the start of the year...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

Damnit 😕 guy was so consistent over the last month, really helped soften the loss of Isaac. 

no, not even comparable

1 minute ago, molski said:

no, not even comparable

I didn’t compare them...

1 minute ago, Supersonics said:

I didn’t compare them...

I know my bad haha. As soon as I replied I re read it. I'm still just bitter about that loss.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

Free Boban

Boban per 36 numbers last 2 weeks is 36.3 ppg 20.5 rpg wilt chamberlain.

• Haha 2

That's either the gastrocneimus or the achilles, either way, not good. Going to be out for a long time or maybe even the season. More minutes for Kleber and DFS.

If it is indeed the achilles though, that's a scary number of tears happening in the NBA in the past year...

Edited by m1dday

1 minute ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Boban per 36 numbers last 2 weeks is 36.3 ppg 20.5 rpg wilt chamberlain.

boban can't play more than 20 mins in nowaday nba

Confirmed by Dallas reported right Archilles injury. Most likely with the way he was in pain it cant be a sprain achilles aka hes done for the season.

Man, Boban is producing right now and is a per minute stud. But Kleber strikes me as the more sensible pickup.....decisions decisions

5 minutes ago, kane said:

boban can't play more than 20 mins in nowaday nba

I know but if some team just said eh it and didnt care about his health or winning and gave him 30 mins a night he would be big box office attraction.

The timing doesn’t present a lot of opportunity to add other DAL players that benefit, in competitive leagues.  Everywhere people are already streaming Kleber & DFS because of the Mavs schedule.  

Look for the Mavs to be heavily involved in the trade market for a Center. I think the odds of Drummond to Dallas just went up, by a lot.

1 minute ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Look for the Mavs to be heavily involved in the trade market for a Center. I think the odds of Drummond to Dallas just went up, by a lot.

Probably Dedmon

2 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

If they can get him cheap enough it makes sense. Inside-outside with KP. Takes over rim running duties from Powell.  

And nobody seems to want Drummond all that much anyways. Just have to wonder what they would send Detroit. 

1 minute ago, Eltoro said:

If they can get him cheap enough it makes sense. Inside-outside with KP. Takes over rim running duties from Powell.  

And nobody seems to want Drummond all that much anyways. Just have to wonder what they would send Detroit. 

Yes, it's about fit. Dallas loves rimrunners. Lob city bigs are washed and locked up. Drummond would fit like a glove. For once, a Drummond rumor that would make actual basketball sense. Imagine the p/r with Luka. Also, apparently Woj has already been talking about this. https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/news/woj-mavs-want-to-trade-for-big-physical-presence-but-whats-the-bait

Lesson: Dallas always wants a rimrunner.