TheINC

Flex Help: Boyd, Ty Williams, Murray WHIR 100%

With the news that Brees is playing and looking likely Kamara could now too, i've got a dilemma at flex.  Assuming I start Kamara at RB, here are my options (standard scoring):

Boyd @ Rams (London) - Tough matchup vs the Rams but Cinci will need to throw. Volume should be there but will he get be able to capitalize on it?

Tyrell Williams @ Hou - Houston's secondary is really banged up (both top CBs could be out) and weak as it is when healthy, Williams 1st game back from his foot issue, but he's been a TD a game when he's played and is the top option for the Raiders in the passing game.

Murray vs Ari - With Brees back, and assuming Kamara plays, the Saints could get a lead early and lean heavily on Murray to not overuse Kamara.  Arizona is a great matchup for any RB.  

I'm set at my other slots (Lockett, Stills, Fournette) so it's only my flex, and i'm in a must win week at 2-5 against another 2-5 owner.  What's my play here?

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link. thx.

Just now, vinovinovino said:

Murray (if kamara is out) > Boyd > Tyrell

My question is based on Kamara being in, and I'm starting him at RB.  I still think Murray is an option with Kamara back.  Obv i'm playing Murray at RB if Kamara is out.

12 minutes ago, TheINC said:

My question is based on Kamara being in, and I'm starting him at RB.  I still think Murray is an option with Kamara back.  Obv i'm playing Murray at RB if Kamara is out.

My bad. I think I'd probably do:

Tyrell > Murray > Boyd

Edited by vinovinovino

I'd go with Tyrell.  Boyd is probably going to be covered by Jalen Ramsey.  It's hard to tell how much work Murray will get with Kamara playing.

Thank you for your help on my question.  Good luck!

1 minute ago, kasimar1 said:

I'd go with Tyrell.  Boyd is probably going to be covered by Jalen Ramsey.  It's hard to tell how much work Murray will get with Kamara playing.

Thank you for your help on my question.  Good luck!

Ramsay doesn't travel to shadow in the slot traditionally, but he'll have Robey-Coleman on him who's no slouch and also worried about Dalton getting no time to throw as well.

Man this is tough. I think I would play Murray to be honest with you and just hedge my bets there and know no matter what I’m getting all the saints backfield in a good matchup. If Kamara is out I’d play Tyrell, but with hesitance. Reason I’d play him is because I feel like a shootout is brewing down in Texas. Houston will put up at least 30 on Oakland’s dumpster D.