Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theyoungfreshone

Fantasy Baseball H-2-H Dynasty League Recruitment Search ($50 Entry)

Hello everyone,

You might remember me from one of my previous posts (http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=63111). I have since found an exceptional manager to inherit that particular team and to my knowledge that person has thoroughly enjoyed their experience thus far. In fact, I found that manager on this very forum and it has been a joy to deal with them. It has worked out so well that I've decided to come recruit here again. Therefore, I am here once again seeking a manager to join my Fantasy Baseball 10 team Head-to-Head dynasty league.

The league format is a full-retention dynasty league meaning you may retain each and every one of your players from one season to the next.

The team is currently 1 1/2 games out of the playoffs and now would be the perfect time to come in and secure the final playoff spot and even catapult this team into the upper echelon of the league. The manager of this team hasn't been as active as I would've liked or expected. Therefore, to be sitting just shy of a playoff berth is clearly indicative of this team's potential considering the mismanagement that has transpired. I strongly feel that the missing piece of puzzle is an active manager who will guide the team and provide direction.

The team in question currently possesses the following roster:

C- Joe Mauer (Min - C)

1B- Prince Fielder (Mil - 1B)

2B- Orlando Hudson (Ari - 2B)

3B- Garrett Atkins (Col - 1B,3B)

SS- Yunel Escobar (Atl - 2B,3B,SS)

LF- Jason Bay (Pit - LF)

CF- Chris Young (Ari - CF)

RF- Lance Berkman (Hou - 1B,RF)

DH- Michael Young (Tex - SS)

Bench- Mike Jacobs (Fla - 1B)

Bench- Skip Schumaker (StL - LF,CF,RF)

SP- Jake Peavy (SD - SP)

SP- Cole Hamels (Phi - SP)

SP- Daisuke Matsuzaka (Bos - SP)

SP- Joe Saunders (LAA - SP)

SP- Ryan Dempster (ChC - SP,RP)

RP- Scott Linebrink (CWS - RP)

RP- Mike Gonzalez (Atl - RP)

RP- Troy Percival (TB - RP)

RP- Kevin Gregg (Fla - RP)

Bench- Jered Weaver (LAA - SP)

Bench- Randy Wolf (SD - SP)

Bench- Tim Redding (Was - SP)

Bench- Kevin Millwood (Tex - SP)

Bench- Sean Gallagher (Oak - SP,RP)

MINOR LEAGUE

1. Tom Gorzelanny (Pit - SP)

2. Freddy Sanchez (Pit - 2B)

3. Cristian Guzman (Was - SS)

4. Colby Rasmus (StL - CF)

5. Elijah Dukes (Was - CF,RF)

6. Rocco Baldelli (TB - CF,RF)

7. Eric Byrnes (Ari - LF,CF,RF)

8. Randy Winn (SF - LF,CF,RF)

9. Grant Balfour (TB - RP)

10. Raul Ibanez (Sea - LF)

11. Orlando Hernandez (NYM - SP)

12. Shawn Hill (Was - SP)

13. Matt Guerrier (Min - RP)

14. Mark Lowe (Sea - RP)

15. Casey Blake (Cle - 1B,3B,RF)

It is a money-based league. $50 entry per person with that money going directly towards the prize money. First, second, and third place finishes are rewarded with monetary prizes at the conclusion of the season.

The payouts are as follows:

1st Place - $300

2nd Place - $150

3rd Place - $50

The scoring categories are R, H, HR, RBI, SB, BB, AVG, W, SV, ER, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP.

The roster positions are C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL, DL.

The player universe is extended to both AL and NL players.

Waiver time is 2 days.

No maximum number for moves/trades.

Trades are reviewed by yours truly (Commissioner).

$50 entry fee is required via PayPal/money order/personal check prior to joining.

Valid e-mail address required.

Yahoo! ID preferred but not required.

AOL Instant Messenger preferred but not required.

I am a very fair commissioner and see to it that all teams throughout the league have an equal opportunity to succeed. However, as we all know there can be only one winner and I preach fairness when dealing with each and every team. Also, I will gladly work closely with those that seek my assistance.

Feel free to refer to my previous post for answers to any questions you may have or contact me via e-mail at theyoungfreshone@msn.com and/or write a message to my Rotoworld username theyoungfreshone.

Thanks.