Sign in to follow this  
oliminator123

10/27/19 Chargers at Bears Game Thread

Done watching Bears until Nagy is gone. Only loser coaches would take a knee instead of trying for extra yards to make kick easier.

Victory formation into loss. That Nagy is surely an innovator!

Just now, shakestreet said:

If so they really should have run the ball at least once 

They had 1 timeout with 40 seconds left. Nagy goes into victory formation and burns last TO with 3 seconds left.

My entire life I've had no interest in the Bears for any reason, now I enjoy watching them lose more than anything, just because of Nagy.

1 minute ago, sgoz1121 said:

My entire life I've had no interest in the Bears for any reason, now I enjoy watching them lose more than anything, just because of Nagy.

It takes a special man to be able to ruin fantasy teams AND the NFL team. 

Tons of coaches are bad for the actual NFL team, but they still churn fantasy relevant players. 

Belichick has been frustrating fantasy players for years with his running back usage, but he wins Super Bowls. 

Nagy screws his team with horrible management and play calling, and also screws up the potentially relevant fantasy players by either not using them correctly, not using them at all, or using someone else in the obvious scenario. 

It's really a beautiful thing. 

16 minutes ago, FML said:

They had 1 timeout with 40 seconds left. Nagy goes into victory formation and burns last TO with 3 seconds left.

We have different definitions of victory formation. I didn’t see anything that defines victory formation.
more like Nagy took a gamble that Pineiro would hit the field goal... he didn’t. 

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

We have different definitions of victory formation. I didn’t see anything that defines victory formation.
more like Nagy took a gamble that Pineiro would hit the field goal... he didn’t. 

I honestly dont know how you can defend Nagy. You related?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

*Nagy family member has entered the chat*

• Haha 1