thezing1

Waiver Wire Week 2

8 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Trying to decide between House, Thybulle, Michael Porter Jr., and Troy Brown Jr. for my end of bench guy.

Is Derrick White available by any chance? If so I would go him or Thybulle.

33 minutes ago, nyjew said:

Any players to look out for today for streaming? 14 teams 

Dinwiddie, Holmes, Derrick White, Kennard, Forbes

45 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Any Sat/Sun players? can't find any...

no, but you can get bucks and gsw on a b2b fri/sat

Edited by Lifschitz

56 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

no, but you can get bucks and gsw on a b2b fri/sat

Nets also

Someone to add to your watch list: 

Justin Holiday. Seems he will be starting with Turner injury. I had Justin last year before he got hurt and he basically would help me win 3s and steals about every week. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dannyusf said:

Someone to add to your watch list: 

Justin Holiday. Seems he will be starting with Turner injury. I had Justin last year before he got hurt and he basically would help me win 3s and steals about every week. 

Appears Leaf is starting instead. 

1 hour ago, Bugs bunny said:

Appears Leaf is starting instead. 

People say he will get swallowed up tonight with the love tt backcourt 

44 minutes ago, Riedle9 said:

Robert Williams, Nerlens Noel or Zubac? 

Zubac

Watch out for Dante Divincenzo.

Last two games getting a decent run:

10/17: Preseason vs. Miami - 21 Min, 6 Pts (0-3 3pt), 6 Rb, 5 Asst, 2 Stl, 1 Blk, 2 To's with a +17+/-

11/1 vs. Magic:  17 Min, 14 Pts (4-7 3pt) , 3Rb, 3 Asst, 2 Stl, 1 Blk, 0 To's with a team leading +34 +/-

He's a super athletic kid, shoots threes, rangy on defense, contributes across the board.  Only competing for minutes with Wes Matthews and George Hill.

Great deep league stash.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sixersfan740 said:

Watch out for Dante Divincenzo.

Last two games getting a decent run:

10/17: Preseason vs. Miami - 21 Min, 6 Pts (0-3 3pt), 6 Rb, 5 Asst, 2 Stl, 1 Blk, 2 To's with a +17+/-

11/1 vs. Magic:  17 Min, 14 Pts (4-7 3pt) , 3Rb, 3 Asst, 2 Stl, 1 Blk, 0 To's with a team leading +34 +/-

He's a super athletic kid, shoots threes, rangy on defense, contributes across the board.  Only competing for minutes with Wes Matthews and George Hill.

Great deep league stash.

Bucks have a lot of players I like but are just too deep, like the Nuggets. Stashing on those good deep playoff teams has never worked out for me. 

57 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Bucks have a lot of players I like but are just too deep, like the Nuggets. Stashing on those good deep playoff teams has never worked out for me. 

Matthews is washed up IMO, the Bucks aren't contract committed to giving him run, and they haven't played very well with him in the game so far.  Coach gave DD run at the beginning of last season and he's had a full off season to improve.  The Bucks need to win and with Giannnis' contract situation it bodes well for the best players ultimately getting the time.

It'll be interesting to see how much DD sees the floor tonight after lighting it up against the Magic.

Is Goga seemingly in for decent minutes in the short term? I wonder how aware other people will be of him in a 16 team league and how aggressive an FAAB sum to table.

Could Darius Bazley carry the momentum forward from his breakout game last night? Very young and raw but I picked him up to find out.

32 minutes ago, LuSamSiam said:

Could Darius Bazley carry the momentum forward from his breakout game last night? Very young and raw but I picked him up to find out.

His minutes seem to fluctuate. Not sure due to game script or what, but that's a red flag. Definitely watch list material tho.

36 minutes ago, Bigballers4life said:

Huerter or D white, better ROS Outlook? 

Huerter

Dieng for tomorrow game?

Kat still suspended next game