The 7th Beatles

10-28-19 Dolphins @ Steelers MNF Thread

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

the way he hangs his head is concerning. that's either pain or despondency. damn. 

Someone told me it could be anything from a twisted arm to a broken collar bone. Can't tell anything yet. ;)

Man, I get that Snell is out, but in a game that's essentially decided, why are you having your first string RB who already has a history of injuries out there?  If Conner is indeed done, then you're going to be seeing people empty their FAAB purses for Jaylen Samuels.  Week 8 is in the books and the likelihood that you're going to snag a top talent off waivers at this stage of the fantasy season is getting less and less.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

Separeted Shoulder

Separated shoulder would be ok.  He can play in 2 or 3 weeks if that's the case.  It'll limit him a bit and hurt like hell, but he'd be able to go with it.

Broken collarbone probably ends his season 

9 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

Didn’t look that bad.  He walked off by himself.  Maybe a shoulder or hip injury?

Anyone can talk when they hurt their shoulder hahaha

3 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

Wouldnt he be in a lot more pain if he broke his clavicle?

Maybe he was hungry after the turf salad and said “Chipotle” to the trainer. 

Edited by Iron-cock
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

Someone told me it could be anything from a twisted arm to a broken collar bone. Can't tell anything yet. ;)

watching the replay with the weight of the defender coming down on him like that combined with the sidelines exchange changed my mind. you might unfortunately be right. still holding out hope!

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

watching the replay with the weight of the defender coming down on him like that combined with the sidelines exchange changed my mind. you might unfortunately be right. still holding out hope!

The fun part is we'll have no idea until tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, CooL said:

Man, I get that Snell is out, but in a game that's essentially decided, why are you having your first string RB who already has a history of injuries out there?  If Conner is indeed done, then you're going to be seeing people empty their FAAB purses for Jaylen Samuels.  Week 8 is in the books and the likelihood that you're going to snag a top talent off waivers at this stage of the fantasy season is getting less and less.

spacer.png