bball961

Jaxson Hayes 2019-2020 Outlook

I won't be letting go of this guy anytime soon. If Favors will be heavily load managed or can't average more than 24 mins. per game--there'll be a lot to look forward to. 

• Like 2

Daaamn. Sprained his ankle. Looked minor though and he didnt want to be taken out but they did. 

Edited by lbc88

Trainers took him out. Jeez, hopefully minor and doesnt cost him any games. 

1 hour ago, lbc88 said:

Trainers took him out. Jeez, hopefully minor and doesnt cost him any games. 

Saw him walking around on the sidelines late in the fourth. Hopefully was just precaution. 

1 hour ago, lbc88 said:

Daaamn. Sprained his ankle. Looked minor though and he didnt want to be taken out but they did. 

Damn, I stepped away from the TV and didn't see it (I heard about it).

Wonder why Roto hasn't mentioned it?  I was gonna pick him up.  :/

He should be at least ahead of Okafor on the depth chart, right? They’re playing fast and he’s the better fit than Favors.

22 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

Y'all think he is a must add at this point? 

2 wins in a row with Hayes starting. He's got some tough matchups coming up (Baynes if he plays, Gobert, Zubac/Harrell) 

• Thanks 1

Pels play Thursday and have a back to back Saturday/Sunday

He’s definitely the better speculative add over Wagner/Gafford 

Baynes out the next game. Look for him to explode.. hopefully he won’t get pushed around for rebounds. Dude is a highlight film. 

11 hours ago, sickrookie said:

Favors still out next game against Jazz. So he’s a hold. 

He’s a hold for sure but he will be matched up against Gobert and Okafor might be back. Anyone know what type of minutes he was getting when he and Okafor were healthy sans Favors?

Damn, streaming him in a few leagues for the 3 remaining games/B2B, so last night was disappointing, esp vs the C-less Suns.

It's probably not going to get much better, foul-trouble wise against Gobert either.  

1 hour ago, Purple Hippo said:

He’s a hold for sure but he will be matched up against Gobert and Okafor might be back. Anyone know what type of minutes he was getting when he and Okafor were healthy sans Favors?

Hmmm, I don't think he's ever played with Okafor healthy and Favors not.  Considering Okafor's been out for a while and known to have injuries, I'd imagine they either hold out Okafor or limit his minutes.  Might work out well if Okafor started anyway, since Hayes, as said, would get destroyed by Gobert.

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2019 at 2:25 AM, MWon said:

It's probably not going to get much better, foul-trouble wise against Gobert either.  

Hmmm, I don't think he's ever played with Okafor healthy and Favors not.  Considering Okafor's been out for a while and known to have injuries, I'd imagine they either hold out Okafor or limit his minutes.  Might work out well if Okafor started anyway, since Hayes, as said, would get destroyed by Gobert.

Gobert is questionable..now start or bench?

On 11/20/2019 at 1:07 AM, atlantadynasty said:

Y'all think he is a must add at this point? 

Nah, wouldn't say that. 

Yeah, pretty funny since I was down 2 blocks and up by only .015% in FT on Sunday.

Streamed Hayes for the 2 gamer and he not only didn't get me 2 blocks but nearly lost me FT% on his own.  Didn't expect Okafor to return and I guess I should've streamed HIM instead.  Eh, dropped anyway.