Crazycanto

Richaun Holmes 2019-2020 Outlook

5 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

That feeling when your team is so good that you don't have a drop 😠

I’m finding that issue this year as well.

my worst players are Taurean prince and Zach Collins by a mile, and I’m not sure I want to drop either of them 

I went out and got The Mansion, aka Rich Holmes...kabam! You should too, its a buyer's market!!!! Whatta beast mannnnnn

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dfstout said:

I went out and got The Mansion, aka Rich Holmes...kabam! You should too, its a buyer's market!!!! Whatta beast mannnnnn

You are too much man 😂

• Thanks 1

Very happy to see Holmes have this type of game that many know he is capable of.  I picked him up when Bagley went down hoping he'd get some of the minutes at least.....didn't pan out until last night but that was a good one.  Really hope Walton makes Giles earn minutes when he comes back and doesn't just give him a big chunk.  Holmes showed what he can do and even if he can stay at 20 minutes+, he should be good for 12 team lineups....if he stays at this 30 minute level, watch out!

• Like 1

Must add in deep 12 team leagues IMO. Holmes only needs 20 minutes to put up a usable fantasy line and the wire is razor thin right now. 

• Like 1

I was dropping someone to pick him up, then left to drink water, I came back and got an error, someone had already picked him up a split second before I did. 😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

I was dropping someone to pick him up, then left to drink water, I came back and got an error, someone had already picked him up a split second before I did. 😭😭😭😭😭

You are not alone my friend. Punching the air rn.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Hands down, this is the worst feeling in fantasy....

When you been internal debating for hours...back and forth between two players. Then when you Finally make up your damn mind to go make the add/swap... within a matter or seconds or mins...they get taken by someone else. Agony...prob must be feel like when ppl lose their kids at shopping malls lmao 😂

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

just to keep this hype beast rolling 

the last time holmes meaningful minutes was in 2016-17 where he finished with the stat line below

20.9 4.0 7.2 .558 0.5 1.4 .351 3.6 5.9 .606 .591 1.3 1.8 .699 1.6 3.8 5.5 1.0 0.7 1.0 1.0 2.4 9.8

that was good for player rank #90 on the season. in 21 minutes per game...

but wait there's more.... if you take a look at his final 24 games that season, where he got the most run he's seen in his career, you get this stat line...

m/g p/g 3/g r/g a/g s/g b/g fg% fga/g ft% fta/g to/
27.4 13.9 0.8 7.0 1.3 1.0 1.0 .575 10.0 .784 2.1 1.2

thats good for 3th round value as player rank #33

Luke hinting at a possible change in the starting lineup, Dedmon playing like absolute trash, Holmes looking more polished offensively, the track record of being able to produce early round value when given the opportunity.. theres a lot to be excited about with this dude. KEEP THE WHEELS OF THIS TRAIN TUUUUUUURNIN BOYS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Move over, Mitchell "2nd round" Robinson. Introducing Richaun "3rd round" Holmes! 😂 Hope he lives up to his hype. Either way, things need a'changing with the King's 0-4 start.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, ThisIsSparta said:

Move over, Mitchell "2nd round" Robinson. Introducing Richaun "3rd round" Holmes! 😂 Hope he lives up to his hype. Either way, things need a'changing with the King's 0-4 start.

Mitch and Richaun will win your league alone.

• Haha 1

Man i just dropped Enes Kanter for Holmes someone say something to make me feel better 🤣

Edited by shiftysaj
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, shiftysaj said:

Man i just dropped Enes Kanter for Holmes someone say something to make me feel better 🤣

Congrats on the free 3rd rounder lmao 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I was also about to add him but there were too many guys in my league nicknamed 3rd round value..... we'll see if I made a mistake taking TT, Nance and Warren over my Holmes

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, mtx said:

I was also about to add him but there were too many guys in my league nicknamed 3rd round value..... we'll see if I made a mistake taking TT, Nance and Warren over my Holmes

You didn’t