Crazycanto

Richaun Holmes 2019-2020 Outlook

Just now, Bringthesonicsback said:

glad they blew it 

You realise Holmes played like the last 7 minutes of the game and they blew it with him in instead of Bags....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mikezz33 said:

You realise Holmes played like the last 7 minutes of the game and they blew it with him in instead of Bags....

You get that he took 3 shots playing 26 minutes because the whole team chucked the ball.. and that the comeback started wtih bagley playing centeR? He took 3 shots.. one of them they threw it to him with 2 seconds left on the shot clock. horrible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stickman786 said:

You get that he took 3 shots playing 26 minutes because the whole team chucked the ball.. and that the comeback started wtih bagley playing centeR? He took 3 shots.. one of them they threw it to him with 2 seconds left on the shot clock. horrible.

The simple fact is though, Holmes entered the game when the Kings were up and they end up blowing it with him in there.

+6 with Holmes, -8 with Bagley. 

Can't blame the lost on Holmes just because he came into the last 7 minutes. They didn't even run plays through him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Offered my Sweet Lou for him days ago. Glad it was rejected lol. Now this is waiver wire fodder. Enjoy.

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

+6 with Holmes, -8 with Bagley. 

Can't blame the lost on Holmes just because he came into the last 7 minutes. They didn't even run plays through him. 

I'm not playing Holmes or Bagley. Bagley is running in the 2nd unit and playing with the scrubs so that +/- stats aren't really comparable and not the best metric to use. I was responding to the guy that said he's glad the Kings blew it which I thought was a stupid comment.

1 minute ago, Mikezz33 said:

I'm not playing Holmes or Bagley. Bagley is running in the 2nd unit and playing with the scrubs so that +/- stats aren't really comparable and not the best metric to use. I was responding to the guy that said he's glad the Kings blew it which I thought was a stupid comment.

I'm glad they blew it too. They played stupid and Luke coached stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

I'm glad they blew it too. They played stupid and Luke coached stupid.

Awesome analysis! 

Enjoy your waiver wire gem, should have sold high when you had that chance bud.

1 hour ago, Mikezz33 said:

Awesome analysis! 

Enjoy your waiver wire gem, should have sold high when you had that chance bud.

lol i don't care. You don't shelve a player playing winning basketball trying to make a career for himself. He's still young. That's why i like the clippers. They got PG and kawhi and still maximized Harrell and Lou. Forget about fantasy its just messed up lol.

lol i don't care. You don't shelve a player playing winning basketball trying to make a career for himself. He's still young. That's why i like the clippers. They got PG and kawhi and still maximized Harrell and Lou. Forget about fantasy its just messed up lol.

A journeyman vs developing a lottery pick. Not that difficult decision / conclusion.

I think the first time in a long time the Kings doing something right instead of going full blown Knicks lol.

16 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

TIL being named a starter and getting 27 minutes = being shelved. Bagley is a #2 overall draft pick from 1 season ago, anyone who thinks he isn't going to get a fair look coming back from injury is kidding themselves. As for the Clippers, all 4 of the players you named play different positions, with Lou maintaining the same 6th man role he had last season and Harrell getting big minutes because the starter gets 'shelved' every game. Glad you like the team though.

Edited by apk158
  • Like 2

I just don't understand why Bagley is playing all of his minutes at C. He performed much better at PF.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SeanH said:

I just don't understand why Bagley is playing all of his minutes at C. He performed much better at PF.

It's Coach Walton at his best. He should at least give the Bagley-Holmes pairing a run for about 5-7 minutes a game to see how it goes

Well I atleast was able to diversify my risk. I had both Bagley and Holmes in both of my leagues but I was able to trade Holmes and Jrue for Jokic in one of them last week.

2 minutes ago, waffleboy said:

lol I thought we all picked up Holmes from WW knowing this time will come 

Bro, this is Rotoworld. Just the opposite lol.

59 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

A journeyman vs developing a lottery pick. Not that difficult decision / conclusion.

I think the first time in a long time the Kings doing something right instead of going full blown Knicks lol.

You can develop Bagley and still win. Look at harrell on the clippers. I'm not saying forget about bagley. Bagley clearly has the higher upside and is the better (MUCH BETTER) Talent! But play him at the four with holmes and see how the team does. Instead you're phasing out a guy that helped you in playoff contention. It's going to backfire. 

He played 27 minutes and just had a bad game, wtf are some of you guys talking about? He's been playing with a team full of chuckers all year and today they just chucked a bit more than usual. Will be good for him when Fox comes back so that Buddy can chuck a little less, dude has gotta be one of the worst chuckers in the entire league, that contract they gave him will end up being terrible.

57 minutes ago, apk158 said:

TIL being named a starter and getting 27 minutes = being shelved. Bagley is a #2 overall draft pick from 1 season ago, anyone who thinks he isn't going to get a fair look coming back from injury is kidding themselves. As for the Clippers, all 4 of the players you named play different positions, with Lou maintaining the same 6th man role he had last season and Harrell getting big minutes because the starter gets 'shelved' every game. Glad you like the team though.

Whos saying not to give bagley a fair look. I swear people just make stuff up on the forum. lmao

Edited by stickman786

Whos saying not to give bagley a fair look. I swear people just make stuff up on the forum. lmao

its hard to say you are giving Bagley a fair look when you just decicde to move him to the 4 ...