Crazycanto

Richaun Holmes 2019-2020 Outlook

Sigh.... with everyone coming back healthy, holmes is simply a non option on the court. 

Ill give him as long as i can if i keep winning. Im very open with streaming his position. 

Things may get worse when fox is back

• Like 1

He went 4-4 from the field,  had 5 rebs, 2 stls, and a blk in 22 min of a blow out.   He may see more touches with the 2nd unit and Giles/Dedmon aren't even playing.   Maybe a shallow league drop but a strong hold in deep leagues. 

• Like 1

Watching the games hes not getting many lobs or easy buckets as he would if fox would be playing. I think with fox back he’ll be better.

• Like 2

This doesn't have to do with Holmes

But am I wrong thinking the Kings play by play guy Grant Napear is one of the best around?

Sorry again I know it's not fantasy related.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, nadertime78 said:

This doesn't have to do with Holmes

But am I wrong thinking the Kings play by play guy Grant Napear is one of the best around?

Sorry again I know it's not fantasy related.

Yeah I watch their broadcasts both because I like to see my boy Holmes play but also because they have the best broadcast team in the league imo. Hornets are the next best

6 hours ago, stay_woke said:

Yeah I watch their broadcasts both because I like to see my boy Holmes play but also because they have the best broadcast team in the league imo. Hornets are the next best

Yeah Christie is a solid announcer too.  Use to love Jerry Reynolds.

17 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

Pretty hard to keep confidence in this guy by now :( 

It was a fun ride I guess...

i thought i had solved my center troubles. Damn Badgly!!! 

Thankfully Jackson Jr has been better as of late. 

Now this is the elite production i envisioned when i picked him up for free from the waiver wire earlier this year. I thought my strategy of picking this guy up would be a bust. Keep this up Holmes. 2 steals 3 blocks on good shooting.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Now this is the elite production i envisioned when i picked him up for free from the waiver wire earlier this year. I thought my strategy of picking this guy up would be a bust. Keep this up Holmes. 2 steals 3 blocks on good shooting.

This is your time to sell high man...

7 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

He still hasn't triple doubled once this season and also isn't leading the league in blocks, easy drop for me 

• Haha 2

lmao Holmes with the +9 and Bagley with the -18 so far ughhh

Edited by RafiBomb
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

lmao Holmes with the +9 and Bagley with the -18 so far ughhh

Bagley really needs to be put back at PF and I have no idea why Luke is deadset on only playing center. He hasn't topped 23 mins since coming back. I mean s**t, they're closing the game with Fox, Hield, Bog, Barnes, Bjelica with Zeller still out there...Luke Walton is your issue

I don't know what Luke was really trying there at the end.. Obviously Bagley can play the 4 and has range so he could definitely replace Bjelica temp role. I think I'll still keep holmes for a few games and hope Luke doesn't lose it completely.  

33 minutes ago, samer42 said:

22 minutes

we all know walton is an idiot. 

don't forget, barnes gets 17 shots and bjelica gets 11 shots. 

Holmes was also in foul trouble. Ceiling is too high to drop and he still feats on 20-25 mins anyways. It'll be interesting to see what happens if Walton decides to start Bagley instead and bring Holmes off the bench. 

Holmes and Bagley both played 22 min, Dedmon 0 min. Holmes +/- was +6 (best in team), so some forward played 4 min at Center. Walton ...

2 hours ago, meteorya said:

Holmes and Bagley both played 22 min, Dedmon 0 min. Holmes +/- was +6 (best in team), so some forward played 4 min at Center. Walton ...

They went small ball late and Hornets adjusted by benching Zeller and Biyombo. Play your best f***en guys down the stretch ffs. Walton is a clown

I have to wonder if they would play minutes together if Holmes didn't abandon his 3pt shot. I owned him in that crazy run he had 3 years ago and he had shooting potential.

The experiment should be over. Insert Dedmon to starting lineup alongside Bagley. Holmes can play 15-20 minutes off the bench. Bjelica can back up Bagley for 15-20 minutes. Problem solved.