Crazycanto

Richaun Holmes 2019-2020 Outlook

upset missed out on him thinking he was just a fill in due to bagley being hurt. pickup of the year so far. 

• Thanks 1

Hes a free mini young head dwight howard. No threes but usually 20 pts 10 rebounds couple stls couple blcks high fg percentage guy. But his ft% makes him forget about lack of 3s. 

• Like 1

I truly believe Holmes will be the player owned in most league winning teams. He was a WW add in almost all of the leagues, and he is producing 1st-2nd round value. Graham is definitely the surprise of the year but imo not the WW add of the year. Holmes is so underrated that he is not even mentioned in MIP candidates. I love the fact that he laid two duds when Bagley returned (I call it "the great cleansing").

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Hes a free mini young head dwight howard. No threes but usually 20 pts 10 rebounds couple stls couple blcks high fg percentage guy. But his ft% makes him forget about lack of 3s. 

can't think of a worse comparison 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stickman786 said:

Traded myles turner for him. I'm happy. Happy new years everyone! lol

I did the same. Right after i did Holmes had that 4 pt 5 reb dud, but since then aside from maybe one mediocre game, he's been excellent, and his great shooting from both disciplines and handy trickle of steals and blocks with low turnovers, i've won out in that trade even with Turner himself improving markedly. 

Posted (edited)

I talked about him being the pickup of the year in Graham's thread and they went crazy, but there is no real comparison between the two. Holmes is a 2nd rounder in every format. He has been producing late 1st round value last two months which is crazy to think about. Best thing about it is how good he looks on the court-best Kings player, no way Walton f***s this up as he is their C of the future.

Edited by RipCity0
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, pdids911 said:

can't think of a worse comparison 

How? Hes high fg great offensive rebounds gets easy pts gets stls and blks so tell me how. You must not own him. Hes ranked currently in my league 39th overall for the entire season. When he has taken over hes been a 2nd rounder.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot

1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

How? Hes high fg great offensive rebounds gets easy pts gets stls and blks so tell me how. You must not own him. Hes ranked currently in my league 39th overall for the entire season. When he has taken over hes been a 2nd rounder.

3 words - free throw percentage. chill, ive owned him for years. i know how good he can be. 

33 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

3 words - free throw percentage. chill, ive owned him for years. i know how good he can be. 

Did you even read fully my original post? I clearly mentioned ft%

• Haha 1

straight to locker room holding his shoulder...dedmon wants out of sacramento but kings only options are him or giles...maybe pull someone up?

Went to locker room with shoulder injury. 

Just now, stickman786 said:

How bad did it look?

Didn't look like much, collided into the guy and grabbed his shoulder. Might just be a zinger...I hope...