Crazycanto

Richaun Holmes 2019-2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, HarmStrong said:

And Bagley... 

Bagley plays the 4 though. Walton just needs to start Holmes over Dedmon and call it quits. 

• Like 4

Temper expectations boys ... I added this guy too and I’m hoping he gives me the big boy categories that I need but we all gotta remember, Luke Walton. 

1 hour ago, mtx said:

I was also about to add him but there were too many guys in my league nicknamed 3rd round value..... we'll see if I made a mistake taking TT, Nance and Warren over my Holmes

That was what I was wondering too. I picked up Warren and Nance in my league and TT in my other league. I was hesitant to pick up Holmes, despite his performance. Either way, someone swooped in and picked him. Let's see in the upcoming games who will prevail. I'd like to believe that I made the right choice though.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Temper expectations boys ... I added this guy too and I’m hoping he gives me the big boy categories that I need but we all gotta remember, Luke Walton. 

Fantasy is all about that speculative add that will win you your league. I had Holmes in 2016 and he put up very solid numbers. Then he fell off because of playing time. Maybe this is his chance to blow up, but you have to take a chance if you have a scrub to drop for him.

Perfect example is Whiteside. Dude was a nobody his first few seasons. Then a few beast games off the bench in Miami led him to be a rebound and block monster. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HispasianTuna said:

Fantasy is all about that speculative add that will win you your league. I had Holmes in 2016 and he put up very solid numbers. Then he fell off because of playing time. Maybe this is his chance to blow up, but you have to take a chance if you have a scrub to drop for him.

Perfect example is Whiteside. Dude was a nobody his first few seasons. Then a few beast games off the bench in Miami led him to be a rebound and block monster. 

100 percent facts coming out of your mouth and I completely agree. I’m just saying for all of us that added him let’s not be angry if he doesn’t become what we hope he becomes .. at the end of the day Luke Walton is as garbage of a coach as he was a player and he might just luke Walton this up 

Edited by Flamez
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Maaaaaaaan... Shut the f up. This here is a HYPE train not a reality train. Go hate in another thread. 👎🏼

Edited by claptondecheeks
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Maaaaaaaan... Shut the f up. This here is a HYPE train not a reality trade. Go hate in another thread. 👎🏼

Why’re you being rude lol. What’s up your a** bro.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HispasianTuna said:

exactly. all jokes aside, putting Holmes on your roster to see how the next 3-4 games shake out is very worthwhile. keep expectations low bc of Walton but if he blows up.. major boost to your roster. getting the jump on your league mates with upside speculative adds is what will win you the ship.

34 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

That was what I was wondering too. I picked up Warren and Nance in my league and TT in my other league. I was hesitant to pick up Holmes, despite his performance. Either way, someone swooped in and picked him. Let's see in the upcoming games who will prevail. I'd like to believe that I made the right choice though.

I did add him over Deadmon in my other league :)

33 minutes ago, HispasianTuna said:

Lol, yea just do speculative adds while getting destroyed by players who actually pick good players. 
While there might be some truth to your words, Holmes is simply not in situation to produce. Players coming back from injuries and fighting with one of the highest paid players om the team for minutes. I doubt that Sac payed Dedmon all that money to sit on the bench.
To make things worse Kings have only 2 games next week, so even if he plays solid still not worth an add. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

Lol, yea just do speculative adds while getting destroyed by players who actually pick good players. 
While there might be some truth to your words, Holmes is simply not in situation to produce. Players coming back from injuries and fighting with one of the highest paid players om the team for minutes. I doubt that Sac payed Dedmon all that money to sit on the bench.
To make things worse Kings have only 2 games next week, so even if he plays solid still not worth an add. 

Fortunately no one is running away to pickup Deadmon haha and Deadmon ain't winning leagues as a dark horse sleeper himself.

10 minutes ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, mtx said:

Fortunately no one is running away to pickup Deadmon haha and Deadmon ain't winning leagues as a dark horse sleeper himself.

He did last year ;) 

• Like 1

Okay, just a reminder that Luke Walton is an idiot. Don't be surprised if gets a brain fart and starts Vlade Divac. This dude had a thing with vets and weird rotations. He's your Fiz 2.0. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

What good players? It’s week 2. If you’re in a competitive league, most “good players” from the WW is more than likely on someone’s roster. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2019 at 1:42 PM, Flamez said:

100 percent facts coming out of your mouth and I completely agree. I’m just saying for all of us that added him let’s not be angry if he doesn’t become what we hope he becomes .. at the end of the day Luke Walton is as garbage of a coach as he was a player and he might just luke Walton this up 

No way. I held on to shai gilgeous-alexander all season last year because of all they hype on this board. Look at him now!  Sure, he did absolutely nothing all year and it wasnt a dynasty league, but at least he's a monster on someone else's team this year!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jimmy21 said:

No way. I held on to shai gilgeous-alexander all season last year because of all they hype on this board. Look at him now!  Sure, he did absolutely nothing all year and it wasnt a dynasty league, but at least he's a monster on someone else's team this year!

? top 78 overall 2nd half  on only 28 min (23 games) sandwiched between t harris and j rich. 

• Like 1