stevekerr01

My Marlon Mack, Julian Edelman and Mark Walton for his Michael thomas, Devanta Adams and Devonte Freeman

My Marlon Mack, Julian Edelman and Mark Walton for his Michael thomas, Devante Adams and Devonte Freeman

the starters positions are RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/RB, WR/RB

RB I have: S. Barkley, L. Fournette, M. Mack, Joe Mixon, Mark Walton, Jordan Howard, W. Gallman, Darrell Williams

WR I have: Edelman, B. Cooks, AJ Green, J. Gordon, Sterling Shepard, Diontae Johnson, Corey Davis, Allen Lazard

.2 PPR

12 team league

Offer it. MT and Adams is a huge boost to your WRs, so I think it's worth giving up Edelman and Mack. Whether they accept is a completely different story, but this is a fair offer in my eyes.

Thanks for mine.

18 minutes ago, DoYourJob said:

Offer it. MT and Adams is a huge boost to your WRs, so I think it's worth giving up Edelman and Mack. Whether they accept is a completely different story, but this is a fair offer in my eyes.

Thanks for mine.

It was offered to me. 

maybe he thinks adams is out for 3 more weeks until after the bye. maybe he thinks mack is better in 0.2? ppr. maybe he sees mack is playing the afc south for fantasy playoffs. who knows. 

id take it as Thomas is best player and adams is 2nd best player when hes healthy. worth the risk

4 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

maybe he thinks adams is out for 3 more weeks until after the bye. maybe he thinks mack is better in 0.2? ppr. maybe he sees mack is playing the afc south for fantasy playoffs. who knows. 

id take it as Thomas is best player and adams is 2nd best player when hes healthy. worth the risk

I would not be surprised if Adams is out 1 more week...

7 hours ago, stevekerr01 said:

It was offered to me. 

If it was offered to you, take it. I find it hard to believe someone offered you that. 

Mash the accept button! Holy cow!