Dirty Little Birdie

Damion Lee 2019-2020 Outlook

42 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Alec Burks and Glenn Robinson are not playing today because they are about to be traded. Damion Lee must own now?

Burks owner, dropped him for Lee. 

11 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

Way to flop Lee.  Fresh new opportunity and you trash it up.

Damn was ready to pounce now i will wait.

17 minutes ago, yung_fetty said:

Still a half to go, let’s not be too reactionary 

HE LAID A ******** TURD ON MY FG%

• Haha 1

There's a ton of usage for him to absorb so I'm holding. Just a bad night for the Warriors in general as they got blown out and were never in the game. 

Personally think he's worth a flyer. Today's game was over in the 2nd and there was still uncertainty about his role. What do others think?

31 minutes ago, royalm said:

Personally think he's worth a flyer. Today's game was over in the 2nd and there was still uncertainty about his role. What do others think?

I think he was smart marrying Steph's sister 

• Haha 6

Warriors just suck so it is hard to have value there for any player.

I mean he was balling when Rusell was out. I dont watch these new look GSW scrubs play tho so idk if he was running pg during that stretch, but im assuming he was at times because his assists numbers were half decent. With Russell back the dude has been horrific. I picked him up in case Russell gets traded too. If he doesnt get moved Lees efficiency might be bad because his numbers next to Russell just are not good. Im holding tho to see if he can pick it up.

Edited by jay_00

I won't waste a waiver for this scrub until the Deadline is here, if nothing interesting happens I might pick him up though...

Bro some of us in here need to chill w this recency bias. It’s one game. It’s one fukin game. If this guy goes off tonight and instead drops 22 and 7 assists w 3 threes and a steal this forum is in flames w everyone yelling to “run not walk” and to get ready to nut bc this guy is the real deal waiver pickup of the year. Shove it up your asss. It’s one game fuk.  

Edited by Flamez
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Bro some of us in here need to chill w this recency bias. It’s one game. It’s one fukin game. If this guy goes off tonight and instead drops 22 and 7 assists w 3 threes and a steal this forum is in flames w everyone yelling to “run not walk” and to get ready to nut bc this guy is the real deal waiver pickup of the year. Shove it up your asss. It’s one game fuk.  

THIS. I'm really surprised that there are way more panickers here than I anticipated when I signed up.

It was one game and it was a total blowout. Lee is not a great player obviously, but he has a clear path for minutes, and he showed he can produce in multiple categories when he get minutes. Definitely a strong hold now that GR3 and Burks are gone, no question about it for me.

Wiggins is a certified chucker... I don't think this is a huge reason to be excited lol... Hope I'm wrong. 

The dude is bad. Besides the fact that Wiggins is a sponge, Steph and probably Klay too will be back soon. Nothing to see here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

The dude is bad. Besides the fact that Wiggins is a sponge, Steph and probably Klay too will be back soon. Nothing to see here.

What about Eric Pascall?! I definitely think he’s a pickup after all these trades.

13 minutes ago, Walter330i said:

What about Eric Pascall?! I definitely think he’s a pickup after all these trades.

Had him stashed in case Russ was traded, so im happy as hell. If he sucks then whatever, but worth a shot to see if he can go back to what he did for a month between mid December to mid January. I thought Russell was injured during the time, but apparently he wasnt. Thats how little ive paid attention to that dreadful GSW team. 

20 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Klay wont play this season and if he does, its certainly not anytime soon. Steph will also be reevaluated March 1st. That means at the least hes likely out 5 more weeks which is at least another 15 games. So Lee has 5 weeks/15 games to produce. 

Damion Lee was already getting minutes and not doing much with them. Also they will definitely want to develop Wiggins into their system given he is the main piece they got back in the DLO trade.

quick question: Malik Beasley or Damion Lee?

someone please enlighten me