Dirty Little Birdie

Damion Lee 2019-2020 Outlook

16 hours ago, gooseball said:

Meanwhile, we tend to overvalue the ability to fill the stat sheet which applies to Damion in this case. I remember players like MckDaniels (correct plz) who could fill the stat sheet like Gerald Wallace style but he never lasted long. 
It's more of the values that the organization believes they need. To me, he passes the eye test for sure - present everywhere. It's interesting to see what decision will follow.

i don't get why Mcdaniels didn't fit anywhere either?  It's not like he didn't get chances.  I think he just wasn't really elite for anything.  But then I would think he's still a useful bench guy.  But he couldn't even be that. 

Anyway, I hope Damion makes it.  Wonder if he goes back to G League will other teams be able to snatch him up?  Burks might get traded, and he really is doing well.  Thing is, are these guys good because of the system?  Seems like many guys they give real opportunities to have seized it and performed outstandingly.  Even Chriss has showed up from time to time.  Burks wasn't really that good at his other stops.  Some of it is the way the league plays now too. 

I'd be stunned if we didn't find a way to keep him (and it's been reported we are open to trading Burks )

Burks is by far the most likely to get traded, and a lot of contenders will be looking to get him due to his scoring ability for their benches.

Lee should be staying over Bowman.

2 hours ago, CORTEz said:

Burks is by far the most likely to get traded, and a lot of contenders will be looking to get him due to his scoring ability for their benches.

Lee should be staying over Bowman.

we have a call to make on Chriss too.

Personally if we are deciding on 2 to keep I think Lee is a lock (being stephs family doesnt hurt). If I had to chose, I hope we go Chriss over Ky

The Christmas that keeps on giving.

Picked this guy up on a whim for Christmas day, and is now a mainstay on my roster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9-4-2 at halftime. 

feeling another big line coming.

GSW,please give this dude full time contract

Was hot and barely got a look end of 4th and OT. Hope they trade Burks ASAP that’s hog gotta go 

5 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Was hot and barely got a look end of 4th and OT. Hope they trade Burks ASAP that’s hog gotta go 

I mean burks dropped 28 on 4-5 shooting from 3, he was a bit more hot than lee this game. The positive is, lee got 20 points with burks and robinson taking shots from him, sign of a great player.

20 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

I mean burks dropped 28 on 4-5 shooting from 3, he was a bit more hot than lee this game. The positive is, lee got 20 points with burks and robinson taking shots from him, sign of a great player.

Took 20 shots made 9 he wasn’t hot he hogged the ball 

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Took 20 shots made 9 he wasn’t hot he hogged the ball 

I meant towards the end he was hot, and if you watched the game he was the guy they needed to go too, damion couldnt get open or even the ball in his hands, they were playing him and GR3 pretty tight.

4 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Agreed. Burks has no future with the team anyway. They know his time is up — why keep feeding him shots when you can develop Lee?

• Like 1

Isaac, D’Lo, Bertans all out. 

Ayton, Vooch, Smart, all have missed time too.

I’m relying on Damion to save my season man 😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, hkchuchu said:

😀

9cat

2020-01-02_144941.jpg

What gear can you buy him though ?

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, Quazza said:

Heroin. Damion has a crippling opiate addiction.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Quazza said:

Everyone knows you get your gear from Deandre Ayton

• Haha 1