Sign in to follow this  
fluffhead007

Trade help. WHIR 100%

Hurting hard at RB. Have lev bell at RB1, and dealing with Hyde, JOHO, breida in RB2 since kerryon injury. 

was offered Ingram and either Diggs or davante Adams for Michael Thomas. Are you taking it, and which one? 

I would take Ingram and Devante Adams without a question - I expect Adams back this week.

• Like 1

I like the trade for both sides. Ultimately, it works given your roster and situation. Definitely go for Adams tho. 

help mine?

• Like 1

Id go ingram/adams. That works out good for you as most project admas coming back this week or next and joining an already potent offense. 

Help on mine:

Should i accept this trade: I get Jacksonville Def, Jimmy Graham and Dalvin Cook and i give up New England Def, Travis Kelce, and Mark Ingram

I agree with what most others said...take Adams and Ingram for MT. When healthy I think both Adams and MT have equivalent value and you already bypassed most of the missed weeks for Adams.

13 minutes ago, smalkin52 said:

Should i accept this trade: I get Jacksonville Def, Jimmy Graham and Dalvin Cook and i give up New England Def, Travis Kelce, and Mark Ingram

Maybe cause u get Cook out of it.