DezedandConfused

Danuel House Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

What kind of fricking illnesses do these cats have?  Leukemia?  I’ve never seen anything like this.  

Guys out multiple games due to “illness”.  Man the frick up, you’re being paid millions of dollars.

• Haha 4

What the hell happened to “if I ain’t broken I am gona play”?!?!?! Poop it out or something.

I have him in one league and I’m frustrated w him so I tried trading for him in another league to see if his owner was frustrated enough to trade him and it worked lol 

Flipped JJ for him 

how do ESPN completely keep missing this dude? Misses multi games and doesnt even get DTD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kilslo said:

I have him in one league and I’m frustrated w him so I tried trading for him in another league to see if his owner was frustrated enough to trade him and it worked lol 

Flipped JJ for him 

Who is jj? 

Getting sick of this guy being sick lol must've caught something in Miami 

Edited by m1dday

“My shoulder is better,” House said. “It got hit a couple times. Just learning to brace it. I’m too tough. Tough people don’t think about body weakness.”

Guys, guys. Calm down a bit. This guy is too tough, I imagine he must have the Asian death flu for this to be holding him out of multiple games. 

Wh-what's that? He just has the sniffles? Well I'll be damned

Just seeing the lines Mclemore and Rivers are putting up in his place makes his absence even more frustrating but also just as exciting 

1 hour ago, cbsholy said:

“My shoulder is better,” House said. “It got hit a couple times. Just learning to brace it. I’m too tough. Tough people don’t think about body weakness.”

Guys, guys. Calm down a bit. This guy is too tough, I imagine he must have the Asian death flu for this to be holding him out of multiple games. 

Wh-what's that? He just has the sniffles? Well I'll be damned

Tough guys don't call themselves tough guys ... lmao . Hurry up and get healthy you chum 

Been very annoying so far but freak nature stuff lol. Ain’t his fault Jokic is out here tryna assassinate ppl or its the flu season or whatever. Testing my patient though but drop ain’t an option 😕 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IDatDude said:

Been very annoying so far but freak nature stuff lol. Ain’t his fault Jokic is out here tryna assassinate ppl or its the flu season or whatever. Testing my patient though but drop ain’t an option 😕 

Nah man , he caught the clap in Miami 

• Haha 1

Roto blurb says:

"Danuel House (illness) will come off the bench for Thursday's game in Toronto.
He's back from a two-game absence, but it sounds like Mike D'Antoni is going to try and limit his minutes with the bench role, making him an undesirable DFS target. He's safe to fire up in all season-long settings, though. Ben McLemore figures to get another start, but he's not all that attractive with House active."

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2019 at 8:47 AM, shiftysaj said:

he need sum MILK

At this rate it’s beyond lactose, he needs a few butt injections to get his a** off the bench.