DezedandConfused

Danuel House Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

Uhhhh he’s grabbing his left shoulder again....just got subbed out sitting on the bench. Hold your breath people.

Edited by Supersonics

3 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

Uhhhh he’s grabbing his left shoulder again....just got subbed out sitting on the bench. Hold your breath people.

Damn, we really cant have nice things

49 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

He’s back out there! 

damn too late, took my xanax already 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, yeet said:

He did all his damage in his first 5 minutes and took a nap for the rest

That’s the sign of a man still getting backup to speed. Better production than I expected, 

Just now, croydonfacelift said:

That’s the sign of a man still getting backup to speed. Better production than I expected, 

He only played 26 minutes so it's still pretty solid. I just hope he can stay healthy smh.

The Houston broadcasters said they were surprised he played tonight as he looked terrible (illness) on the flight to Toronto. He was definitely fatigued out there so that’s probably why his shots were so short in the second half.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

The Houston broadcasters said they were surprised he played tonight as he looked terrible (illness) on the flight to Toronto. He was definitely fatigued out there so that’s probably why his shots were so short in the second half.

Appreciate this tidbit. Though I am definitely more concerned with him grabbing at his shoulder in the first half. Were there any signs of pain or discomfort in the 2nd half that you saw?

Wildly outplayed tonight by McLemore. Anyone watching the game? Is House still a little slow from sickness, or should we start to worry?

6 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Wildly outplayed tonight by McLemore. Anyone watching the game? Is House still a little slow from sickness, or should we start to worry?

Not watching but he has been in foul trouble for most of the game, I was actually surprised Dantoni put him out there with 5 fouls and 10 minutes remaining

I imagine playing with foul trouble has kept him from getting in a rhythm, and hes only taken 5 shots anyway. I dont really think McLemore affects his playing time that much.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Not watching but he has been in foul trouble for most of the game, I was actually surprised Dantoni put him out there with 5 fouls and 10 minutes remaining

I imagine playing with foul trouble has kept him from getting in a rhythm, and hes only taken 5 shots anyway. I dont really think McLemore affects his playing time that much.

Good to hear, likely why the numbers are down tonight as well. Still got 30 minutes in the end too

The way I see it:

House = Ariza

Mclemore = Gordon

So I've got both right now, hoping to see if McLemore can stay hot carve out a permanent spot, with Rivers and Gordon sacrificing minutes.

2 hours ago, SkalChriston said:

The way I see it:

House = Ariza

Mclemore = Gordon

So I've got both right now, hoping to see if McLemore can stay hot carve out a permanent spot, with Rivers and Gordon sacrificing minutes.

Mclemore had some dumb plays near the end of the game that led to a 4 point opportunity for the trailing Suns. He got called for a foul then a tech lol. 

5 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Mclemore had some dumb plays near the end of the game that led to a 4 point opportunity for the trailing Suns. He got called for a foul then a tech lol. 

Hmm...well I'm sure torching the team that has given up on you twice now will fix all of that, onto Sacramento!

4 hours ago, m1dday said:

Ben has been a fringe player his whole career. House is way more solid imo. 

• Like 1