DezedandConfused

Danuel House Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Uhhhh he’s grabbing his left shoulder again....just got subbed out sitting on the bench. Hold your breath people.

Edited by Supersonics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

Uhhhh he’s grabbing his left shoulder again....just got subbed out sitting on the bench. Hold your breath people.

Damn, we really cant have nice things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

He’s back out there! 


damn too late, took my xanax already 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yeet said:

He did all his damage in his first 5 minutes and took a nap for the rest

 

That’s the sign of a man still getting backup to speed. Better production than I expected, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, croydonfacelift said:

 

That’s the sign of a man still getting backup to speed. Better production than I expected, 

He only played 26 minutes so it's still pretty solid. I just hope he can stay healthy smh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Houston broadcasters said they were surprised he played tonight as he looked terrible (illness) on the flight to Toronto. He was definitely fatigued out there so that’s probably why his shots were so short in the second half.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

The Houston broadcasters said they were surprised he played tonight as he looked terrible (illness) on the flight to Toronto. He was definitely fatigued out there so that’s probably why his shots were so short in the second half.

Appreciate this tidbit. Though I am definitely more concerned with him grabbing at his shoulder in the first half. Were there any signs of pain or discomfort in the 2nd half that you saw?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wildly outplayed tonight by McLemore. Anyone watching the game? Is House still a little slow from sickness, or should we start to worry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Wildly outplayed tonight by McLemore. Anyone watching the game? Is House still a little slow from sickness, or should we start to worry?

Not watching but he has been in foul trouble for most of the game, I was actually surprised Dantoni put him out there with 5 fouls and 10 minutes remaining

I imagine playing with foul trouble has kept him from getting in a rhythm, and hes only taken 5 shots anyway. I dont really think McLemore affects his playing time that much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Not watching but he has been in foul trouble for most of the game, I was actually surprised Dantoni put him out there with 5 fouls and 10 minutes remaining

I imagine playing with foul trouble has kept him from getting in a rhythm, and hes only taken 5 shots anyway. I dont really think McLemore affects his playing time that much.


Good to hear, likely why the numbers are down tonight as well. Still got 30 minutes in the end too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way I see it:

 

House = Ariza

 

Mclemore = Gordon

 

So I've got both right now, hoping to see if McLemore can stay hot carve out a permanent spot, with Rivers and Gordon sacrificing minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SkalChriston said:

The way I see it:

 

House = Ariza

 

Mclemore = Gordon

 

So I've got both right now, hoping to see if McLemore can stay hot carve out a permanent spot, with Rivers and Gordon sacrificing minutes.

Mclemore had some dumb plays near the end of the game that led to a 4 point opportunity for the trailing Suns. He got called for a foul then a tech lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Mclemore had some dumb plays near the end of the game that led to a 4 point opportunity for the trailing Suns. He got called for a foul then a tech lol. 

 

Hmm...well I'm sure torching the team that has given up on you twice now will fix all of that, onto Sacramento!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, m1dday said:

Wildly outplayed tonight by McLemore. Anyone watching the game? Is House still a little slow from sickness, or should we start to worry?

Ben has been a fringe player his whole career. House is way more solid imo. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.