DezedandConfused

Danuel House Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

16 hours ago, SkalChriston said:

The way I see it:

House = Ariza

Mclemore = Gordon

So I've got both right now, hoping to see if McLemore can stay hot carve out a permanent spot, with Rivers and Gordon sacrificing minutes.

Isn't Ariza = Tucker?

Then House and Ben fighting for those Eric Gordon mins.

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

He got dropped like a hot potato in my league and I scooped him up without checking. What does ROS look like? 

Dim with McLemore outplaying him + Gordon will be back in a week or two.

Just now, Trench Mob said:

I disagree.  Both Ben and Eric can’t play D and lack the physicality House brings to the lineup.  He’s essentially another PJ Tucker out there that will give you 3’s, decent boards from a SG/SF and above average stocks (although they’ve dropped as of late).  I don’t trust Ben to continue playing this well and Gordon is a strictly offensive weapon.  House fills the Ariza-ish role from last year and I think he still finds a way to 30mpg

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

lol yea, lets not listen to this post. 

• Like 2

Ironically enough just acquired him in a trade. He will be better than this, but not by much. Good wing depth on a bench.

I made the mistake if dropping him a few days ago (I misread a story about him turning down a contract and I decided to stream) and now I'm hoping he floats back to waivers. I won't hold my breathe though 

Just now, kilslo said:

I hope ppl start dropping him in the leagues I don’t have him in so I can scoop him up 

I was thinking of dropping him for Tim Hardaway or Tyler Herro but post like this makes me hesitant.

1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I was thinking of dropping him for Tim Hardaway or Tyler Herro but post like this makes me hesitant.

I could see why Hardaway would tempt you but Herro shouldn't

He's just a streamer until Winslow/Dragic get back

House has at least a 30+ minute role going forward locked up due to his defensive versatility. Not even Gordon coming back changes that (hurts Mclemore). They'll just go w Tucker at the 5 to accommodate both House/Gordon being hot as they have when House/Mclemore been hot 

Now if Morey lands Covington as he's rumored to be trying to do

House ROS looking shaky but I'd have to imagine House would be part of that deal

Gordon shot distribution before getting hurt

~12 FGA, 8 from beyond the arc

McLemore shot distribution since Eric Gordon got injured (Nov 13 - present)

~11 FGA, 9 from beyond the arc.

He is filling Gordon's role, if he continues to hit shots he'll get minutes, but when Gordon is back I suspect a quick yank on nights they are not dropping. I don't think he has the defense rep that House does to remain on the court when his shot is not falling.

[Edit: Houston adding Covington will definitely hurt House, unless they ship off 2 of Rivers, Gordon and McLemore to the Wolves]

Edited by Swirsky Stars
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Swirsky Stars said:

Gordon shot distribution before getting hurt

~12 FGA, 8 from beyond the arc

McLemore shot distribution since Eric Gordon got injured (Nov 13 - present)

~11 FGA, 9 from beyond the arc.

He is filling Gordon's role, if he continues to hit shots he'll get minutes, but when Gordon is back I suspect a quick yank on nights they are not dropping. I don't think he has the defense rep that House does to remain on the court when his shot is not falling.

[Edit: Houston adding Covington will definitely hurt House, unless they ship off 2 of Rivers, Gordon and McLemore to the Wolves]

I can't see the Wolves trading Cov especially for Rivers, Gordon, McLemore lol. Covington is also on a pretty good contract around 12 mil per season through 2021-22.

3 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Are people still holding onto this guy? I feel like people can do better.

High 3's + Steals with the Blocks and being in the Ariza role (will always get minutes) makes him an Easy hold unless your in a 10 teamer

my 2 cents

11 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

High 3's + Steals with the Blocks and being in the Ariza role (will always get minutes) makes him an Easy hold unless your in a 10 teamer

my 2 cents

bball threads are useless drop house in comp league and c how that works

I’ve still got him at the end of my bench in a 10 teamer. Loved the numbers he was putting up before the injuries.

45 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

bball threads are useless drop house in comp league and c how that works

Well I am in a 10 team league. Hes been injury prone but in his last 4 games hes ranked 130th

5 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

He's like one of the least desirable Rocket, but I'm invested in all Rocket shares. Fantasy numbers stick to these dudes like gorilla glue.

5 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Depends how thin your wire is, he'd definitely be waivered in mine if I dropped him lol

2 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Depends how thin your wire is, he'd definitely be waivered in mine if I dropped him lol

In Yahoo hes still owned in only 44% of leagues. A lot of leagues are sleeping then

Just now, Johnnyapplebot said:

In Yahoo hes still owned in only 44% of leagues. A lot of leagues are sleeping then

It's likely due to the injury and sickness woes the past few weeks - if he plays like he did before getting all those setbacks, then I don't see why that number can't go up. The rumors of a RoCo to Rockets trade definitely don't help though, lol