DezedandConfused

Danuel House Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, bkw77 said:

I'm still holding in leagues where I own him - reckon he's been playing injured, let's see if the patience pays off ūü§™

Is it just your personal opinion that he’s playing injured or do you have any evidence? Cause i reaaaaally dont want to drop him but hart and brunson are on the wire. 

Edited by Dashiidr3

Same scenario. House doesn't play until Thursday and there are some interesting players on the wire like Brunson. House does seem like more of a long play though.. very interesting situation here. 

looks like streaky shooting to me. hes not going to shoot 25% from 3pt on 4 att and hold his min. 49% fg during nov wasn't sustainable 

blks have dried up which is a huge blow to his value. steals down so inj is a possibility as def from a g-league/effort guy is probably a priority. own in couple leagues and wont drop until the min dry up. 

his def stats in g league are nothing special 1.1 steal 0.6 blk in 32 min over his 60 game 4 year g league career. not sure what to make of that

21 minutes ago, MathieuVirtuoso said:

Same scenario. House doesn't play until Thursday and there are some interesting players on the wire like Brunson. House does seem like more of a long play though.. very interesting situation here. 

Sooo... hold? Or drop? Ill hold if you hold. Lol

F it, ill hold for a few more. I got him from a trade...

Edited by Dashiidr3
Just wanted to say

1 minute ago, Dashiidr3 said:

Sooo... hold? Or drop? Ill hold if you hold. Lol

I'm holding with caution. One more bad game and he'll be on the wire for me though. The Rockets really like him and may try to get him more involved soon to get him out of this funk. 

Just now, MathieuVirtuoso said:

I'm holding with caution. One more bad game and he'll be on the wire for me though. The Rockets really like him and may try to get him more involved soon to get him out of this funk. 

Same thoughts. Thanks for the small validation for my long house leash. Good luck to us

• Like 1

I dropped. His numbers have been so poor as of late I'm not worried about someone else grabbing him but I'll be keeping an eye on him for sure

Edited by Nazyef

10 hours ago, Dashiidr3 said:

Is it just your personal opinion that he’s playing injured or do you have any evidence? Cause i reaaaaally dont want to drop him but hart and brunson are on the wire. 

I dropped for Brunson in my 12

13 hours ago, Dashiidr3 said:

He hurt his shoulder around thee weeks back and hasn't been the same since - also got sick after that injury. 

The decision to hold/drop is league dependent but I own him in a 14 and 16 teamer so less interesting options on the wire. He was a top 50 player in the first two months so I'm giving him some leash.

Edited by bkw77
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bkw77 said:

He hurt his shoulder around thee weeks back and hasn't been the same since - also got sick after that injury. 

The decision to hold/drop is league dependent but I own him in a 14 and 16 teamer so less interesting options on the wire. He was a top 50 player in the first two months so I'm giving him some leash.

Yeah, definitely for anything 14 or deeper he's a hold. Sadly he's been more of a negative on my side of things in a 12T and I'm sure no one will be picking him up anytime soon, anyway. Hope he finds his groove soon, though.

16 minutes ago, WatchUrAnkle said:

There was so much hype on those Yahoo blurbs and articles. "Must own must start" Pretty funny to look at them now. 

Tbf, this the most engaged he's been in over a week.

3 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

House Jr > Mclemore

Eh... They'll probably fluctuate good and bad games. But at least House is the starter.

7 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

This guy literally runs into injuries -_- 

Did he just get injured again? Hes having a decent game so far and played good last game. I was happy people dropped him in 2 leagues so i scooped him up and played him right away. He was literally playing hurt and Mclemore had a hot stretch, so made it tough for him to play well with less mins. I feel since Mclemores always been super inconsistent and never been great defensively, House should be able to get his mins back.

11 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

Did he just get injured again? Hes having a decent game so far and played good last game. I was happy people dropped him in 2 leagues so i scooped him up and played him right away. He was literally playing hurt and Mclemore had a hot stretch, so made it tough for him to play well with less mins. I feel since Mclemores always been super inconsistent and never been great defensively, House should be able to get his mins back.

Naw he's back in the game, but he ran into an elbow and shoulder on 2 different plays lol.

Can't drop in 14t and above IMO and just scooped him up off waivers as a 3 and D contributor for my punt assists build.

Houston is a fantasy goldmine - the pace they play and the opportunities Russ and Harden create creates plenty of opportunities to produce.

I'm hoping this recent stretch of play is just him finding his legs after struggling with his various ailments. General streaky stuff. He's still getting the minutes, his role is secure, and I'm exercising patience on this guy.

Edited by Espoiral
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Can't drop in 14t and above IMO and just scooped him up off waivers as a 3 and D contributor for my punt assists build.

Houston is a fantasy goldmine - the pace they play and the opportunities Russ and Harden create creates plenty of opportunities to produce.

I'm hoping this recent stretch of play is just him finding his legs after struggling with his various ailments. General streaky stuff. He's still getting the minutes, his role is secure, and I'm exercising patience on this guy.

Agree. Even gordon will be back. Gordon will be running the second unit, thus, his role is secure as a starter. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ahtech said:

Agree. Even gordon will be back. Gordon will be running the second unit, thus, his role is secure as a starter. 

Agreed. Gordon will mostly eat into McLemore's and River's minutes. Houston needs House's size and defense, that's clear. I cannot see a less than 30mpg role for him on that guard heavy team. Easy hold for me.