DezedandConfused

Danuel House Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

This guy and Tucker are the same player.  Just cerebral guys the coaches love and don't do anything.  PJ had an epiphany early in the season, but now has snapped out of it. 

7 minutes ago, vnmslsrbms said:

This guy and Tucker are the same player.  Just cerebral guys the coaches love and don't do anything.  PJ had an epiphany early in the season, but now has snapped out of it. 

They provide empty lines even in heavy mins because their usage is really low which is frustrating. I owned both in an 18 team league H2H. In my opinion, they are still serviceable on builds that punt assist as long as they give st3cks. Still, I will hold both just because the minutes are there, the Rockets have one of the best fantasy playoff schedule and their stars will rest come playoff time(for fantasy).

20 hours ago, xellosdax said:

They provide empty lines even in heavy mins because their usage is really low which is frustrating. I owned both in an 18 team league H2H. In my opinion, they are still serviceable on builds that punt assist as long as they give st3cks. Still, I will hold both just because the minutes are there, the Rockets have one of the best fantasy playoff schedule and their stars will rest come playoff time(for fantasy).

i was bout to put the nail in the coffin and drop but wait wait, stars will rest? Doesnt it seem unlikely with the 2nd-6th seed only separated by 3 games?

also, westbrook just sat last game and that didn’t do well for House’s numbers. 

Edited by iowncrazyhair

He's been a non-factor for like 2 months. He's not even starting anymore and benefited from a foul plagued game script. 

Run don't walk.

Signs of life in recent games. Not sure if I'm buying it yet but very promising.

5 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Signs of life in recent games. Not sure if I'm buying it yet but very promising.

no,rockets are missing harden,WB and capela tonight

2 minutes ago, kane said:

no,rockets are missing harden,WB and capela tonight

That's why I said recent games, he's looked decent in the week besides the Denver one which was terrible. Stocks are back and shooting 2~ threes a game just like that run earlier in the season. 

Not sure how rockets usually handle their stats, but can it be likely the main players be rested during the fantasy playoffs and House will be good value 

5 hours ago, t0087669 said:

Not sure how rockets usually handle their stats, but can it be likely the main players be rested during the fantasy playoffs and House will be good value 

They are 6th seed in the west, only 2 wins ahead of OKC. They are not at risk to make playoffs, but seeding is also important. I don't think they would want to face Clippers or Lakers in the first round.

How this dude has a weird following but no respect for P.J. Tucker I'll never know. Probably don't wanna know.

14 pts 2 stl 1 blk 4 3pts so far. 

4 games next week. Favorable matchup vs Pelicans and Charlotte. Capela’s healthy in doubt.
Slightly better option than THJ, Eric Gordon, terence Ross due to stocks. Will continue to hold until it falls off. 

Edited by csklmf

Is this even sustainable?

He wasn’t known for being a stocks guy in college and he’s gone on hot and cold stretches with his stocks this season.

1 hour ago, Espoiral said:

Is this even sustainable?

He wasn’t known for being a stocks guy in college and he’s gone on hot and cold stretches with his stocks this season.

Basically answered your own question . I definitely don’t think he can keep this up ROS. It’s a carousel with him , Gordon, or Maclemore going off . Glad I streamed him today , although will be dropping tomorrow for another stream. I mean wont hurt to ride him till he cools off , but not for me in my 10 teamer

Capela is out so chill. He is not a 12 teamer when everyone is healthy

Is he a hold for 12T? Given that Capela will be traded away like 80%. 

12 minutes ago, csklmf said:

That would be team dependent. Hopefully you wouldn’t need him in a 12 though. imo

Edited by Bugs bunny

7 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

That would be team dependent. Hopefully you wouldn’t need him in a 12 though. imo

Im having a dilemma of having to drop one of Bogdan Bogdanovic, Patrick Beverley, Mike Conley and Danuel House Jr.

Should I go ahead and drop House? 

12T 9cat H2H btw

Edited by csklmf

1 hour ago, csklmf said:

For now, but given Houston wants a good wing back like Covington, that’ll push House to the bench and droppable. I’d start looking for someone else to pick up soon

So let’s say a center and a forward came in for the Capela trade. House is a clear drop?

4 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

So let’s say a center and a forward came in for the Capela trade. House is a clear drop?

If it's someone younger/in their prime like Covington, then absolutely. If it's a vet and someone older Iggy, maybe 50/50.