DezedandConfused

Danuel House Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

Locked into my lineup for the week. Hope it's not a lost week. Need this dude active.

D'Antoni loves him, says its not a big deal and he's worth a hold for sure...he was just dropped in myleague and I instantly scooped him... kids a abeast on a great stat stuffing fantasy friendly team w/ 32 plus minutes a night...breakout is real...

11 hours ago, ROTY said:

In theory, but if you're avoiding players and drafting players based on turnovers, idk what to tell you

I don't even know what you're arguing about.  In 9 cats, turnovers are a category.  So of course turnovers have to be considered when comparing players (unless you are punting turnovers which I stated previously).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

I don't even know what you're arguing about.  In 9 cats, turnovers are a category.  So of course turnovers have to be considered when comparing players (unless you are punting turnovers which I stated previously).

I'm not arguing, I just don't value the ridiculous boost in value a low turnover player provides. They can legit jump 30+ spots just because their usage is low. Marvin Williams is a perfect example. Dude put up 2/12/6/1/0.7/1 and 0.8 tos in 2015, a whole round "better" value than Jrue Holiday that same year, who averaged 3 tos. You get what I'm saying? **** factoring in turnovers when talking about rankings imo

10 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

I wonder how AI would feel about this load management BS back in the day lol.

I mean we’re talking about a back. It’s just a back. 

Any updates on the severity of his back injury? I've had 5 players with injuries this season that has kept them out ~2 weeks each. 

18 minutes ago, reverb said:

Any updates on the severity of his back injury? I've had 5 players with injuries this season that has kept them out ~2 weeks each. 

D'Antoni was not concerned at all whatsoever...its a good sign...should know today...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, El_Chingon said:

I think if there's any single cat that separates the men from the boys in H2H 9 cat, it would have to be TO. The attention to detail required in consistently rostering productive low TO players is basically a skill and while the potential reward may seem subtle it is definitely real, as real as winning any other cat

I love when it's Sunday morning and multiple cats are still up for grabs in my weekly matchup. The relatively low TO, high efficiency guys are really a godsend here because I can start them without hesitation and reap their counting stats without worrying about compromising the efficiency cats

Edited by PUNTSQUAD
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

He's doubtful to play in the next game though. Hope he'll return sooner than later.

6 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

Eric Gordon is out for 6 weeks! Time to shine Daniel 😍

EG being out is a big boost for House. 

Edited by DLG10

He's been dropped in a 14 teamer I'm in and I'm going to use the #2 waiver priority on him. 2 stocks and over 2 threes a game on elite efficiency? Sign me up.

I think he misses the next game, but will be locked into a starting floor-spacing role as soon as he returns. The Rockets need what he offers in a big way.

Any word on when he is likely to return? Rotoworld keeps saying he is doubtful, hope its nothing serious i just traded for the guy

4 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Is he a must add with Gordon going down? Dude still available. I know he’s hurt but he doesn’t have an INJ tag. 

Yep, even with EG back, there's no way he's going to be starting over House, who's a better player period.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

Haven't seen any real updates other then just he's been ruled out. How long are we expecting him out for?

Dunno ever had back issues? Im young and i tweaked my back before. I would have played after 1 days rest but the NBA is now load management mode. Unless hes 30 he should play tomorrow.

I like how yall are comparing yourselves to a professional athlete, did u even see the play he got injured? Rockets are extremely thin right now with injuries, dont u think they want him on the court.🙄

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

I like how yall are comparing yourselves to a professional athlete, did u even see the play he got injured? Rockets are extremely thin right now with injuries, dont u think they want him on the court.🙄

I will admit i did not see the play he got injured. Wish you would give a description besides your obvious look it up stance. 

2nd game missed now and ESPN still hasn't given him the DTD tag or even updated the recent news on his player profile to mention that he's missing games lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1