DezedandConfused

Danuel House Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

On 11/20/2019 at 9:41 PM, PUNTSQUAD said:

Cool so I guess if he misses games we can once again expect ESPN to be unaware he exists and fail to give him a DTD/OUT tag or even update his Recent News box

You're onto something ESPN really doesn't know this guy exists 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ThisIsSparta said:

As I was scourging the AC forums, I noticed a common question floating around. Which brings us to our debate, Washington or House ROS?

I have both in my league but honestly when healthy i might have to go with house, he shoots at a high clip from three and his defense is amazing i usually watch the rockets games because i also have harden on my team so the harden & house duo are nice. But the issue is that house hasn't been able to stay healthy consistently, so PJ could produce more. He's an awesome player but he doesn't get enough touches i feel, Rozier & Graham are mostly the ball dominant ones so i feel like that sorta hinders PJ's potential. Charlotte seems sold on PJ though so this is honestly really a toss up. 

ESPN is so dumb. Can't provide an update on a guy who was playing 30+ mpg? HIRE ME I WILL WATCH ALL THE GAMES AND WRITE BLURBS ON EVERYONE f---

1 hour ago, Nazyef said:

ESPN is so dumb. Can't provide an update on a guy who was playing 30+ mpg? HIRE ME I WILL WATCH ALL THE GAMES AND WRITE BLURBS ON EVERYONE f---

I think they're trolling at this point.

11 minutes ago, WHIRtrade said:

is he playing or not. give us an update already 

Patience is virtue my dear friend. If they give us an update 45 seconds before tip off thats good enough my fellow rotoworlder.

Well at least ESPN is on top of chit as usual

Game Log

DATE
OPP
MIN
3PM
REB
AST
STL
BLK
PTS
11/22
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
11/20
11/18
Por
11/16
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
11/15
Ind
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

Show More

Recent News

There is no recent news for Danuel House Jr.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KB24MVP said:

Why is ESPN not giving any updates on him all season long?!?!?!

It's ridiculous. When he went down with a lower back contusion a few weeks ago he missed 3x games without any kind of DTD or OUT injury tag or even an update. I emailed and engaged a live chat with ESPN customer support where I told them ESPN has somehow overlooked this player and left him out of their system despite the fact that he was a top 15 ranked SF on one of the NBA's most high profile teams.  All I got back from ESPN was that he wouldn't get an OUT or DTD tag since he wasn't listed on ESPN's Houston Rockets team injury report. Talk about circular logic. I submitted injury reports from multiple non-ESPN sources yet it fell on deaf ears and they refused to even acknowledge the fact that House's "Recent News" box hasn't been updated all season

Here's a transcript of the chat:

PUNTSQUAD  Danuel House Jr. was ruled out for his 3rd consecutive game with back injury over 24 hours ago yet he still doesn't have an OUT or even DTD injury tag. His Recent News hasn't been updated in weeks. Did ESPN forget he exists?

Chat started

Cassandra Meca joined the chat

Cassandra Meca  Hello PUNTSQUAD, thank you for contacting ESPN fan support.
Let me take a look into this give me a moment please

PUNTSQUAD  Thank you

Cassandra Meca  It appears that Danuel House hasn't been listed as OUT or on the IR and is expected to return tomorrow. We update our stats based on other sites and since his designation hasn't changed ours wouldn't either.
Are you still with me?

PUNTSQUAD  Yahoo has him listed as injured still

PUNTSQUAD  <House INJ Yahoo.jpg>

Cassandra Meca  I can definitely escalate this to our fantasy team, however just so you are aware you cannot add a player to the IR unless they are listed as OUT or on IR on their real roster.

PUNTSQUAD  I understand that. However he has missed 3 consecutive games with the same injury, which should warrant an OUT listing. I'm thinking there's an ESPN error in general regarding this player as his "Recent News" box hasn't been updated at any point this season. He doesn't appear to be in your system despite being a highly rated starter on a very relevant team

Cassandra Meca  I understand, however he is not listed as OUT on his team roster,
He is expected to return to play tomorrow
regardless, I can escalate this to the fantasy team for you
Is there anything else I may do for you today?
Are you still with me?

PUNTSQUAD  "expected to return to play" by definition means he's missed play yet there's been no injury tag or any update whatsoever from ESPN. You guys have a glitch in your system here regarding House. As per Rotoworld the Houston Rockets had him officially listed OUT the past 3 games, yet nothing from ESPN. Something's amiss and the implications go beyond just this current injury; unless the issue is fixed this is something that will continue all season 

PUNTSQUAD <House INJ Roto.jpg>

PUNTSQUAD And the espn.com Rockets team injury page you're referencing is incomplete; that's the point. As I keep saying there's a general ESPN error regarding this player. I would appreciate it if you did escalate it to the fantasy team.

Cassandra Meca Yeah, I will do that for you no problem PUNTSQUAD

PUNTSQUAD No nothing else. Thanks for your time

Cassandra Meca No problem! Thank you for contacting ESPN, have a great day 

Cassandra Meca left the chat

And then nothing came from this. Zero followup 

Very frustrating to say the least

Edited by PUNTSQUAD
  • Haha 1

Was originally a punt 3’s/FT Team but shifted to punt FT/TO after some pick-ups.

Saw House was on the wire after his injury and just scooped him.

He’s playing the PJ Tucker role this year for Houston right? Haven’t caught many Rockets games, but know House has been posting solid stats when healthy.

He plays more of the old Trevor Ariza role. 3 and D, the pace of Houston helps to inflate his REB

Edited by PUNTSQUAD

35 minutes ago, PUNTSQUAD said:

PUNTSQUAD  Danuel House Jr. was ruled out for his 3rd consecutive game with back injury over 24 hours ago yet he still doesn't have an OUT or even DTD injury tag. His Recent News hasn't been updated in weeks. Did ESPN forget he exists?

Chat started

Cassandra Meca joined the chat

Cassandra Meca  Hello PUNTSQUAD, thank you for contacting ESPN fan support.
Let me take a look into this give me a moment please

PUNTSQUAD  Thank you

Cassandra Meca  It appears that Danuel House hasn't been listed as OUT or on the IR and is expected to return tomorrow. We update our stats based on other sites and since his designation hasn't changed ours wouldn't either.
Are you still with me?

PUNTSQUAD  Yahoo has him listed as injured still

PUNTSQUAD  <House INJ Yahoo.jpg>

Cassandra Meca  I can definitely escalate this to our fantasy team, however just so you are aware you cannot add a player to the IR unless they are listed as OUT or on IR on their real roster.

PUNTSQUAD  I understand that. However he has missed 3 consecutive games with the same injury, which should warrant an OUT listing. I'm thinking there's an ESPN error in general regarding this player as his "Recent News" box hasn't been updated at any point this season. He doesn't appear to be in your system despite being a highly rated starter on a very relevant team

Cassandra Meca  I understand, however he is not listed as OUT on his team roster,
He is expected to return to play tomorrow
regardless, I can escalate this to the fantasy team for you
Is there anything else I may do for you today?
Are you still with me?

PUNTSQUAD  "expected to return to play" by definition means he's missed play yet there's been no injury tag or any update whatsoever from ESPN. You guys have a glitch in your system here regarding House. As per Rotoworld the Houston Rockets had him officially listed OUT the past 3 games, yet nothing from ESPN. Something's amiss and the implications go beyond just this current injury; unless the issue is fixed this is something that will continue all season 

PUNTSQUAD <House INJ Roto.jpg>

PUNTSQUAD And the espn.com Rockets team injury page you're referencing is incomplete; that's the point. As I keep saying there's a general ESPN error regarding this player. I would appreciate it if you did escalate it to the fantasy team.

Cassandra Meca Yeah, I will do that for you no problem PUNTSQUAD

PUNTSQUAD No nothing else. Thanks for your time

Cassandra Meca No problem! Thank you for contacting ESPN, have a great day 

Cassandra Meca left the chat

Completely irrelevant, but Cassandra Meca is a cool name. Sounds a little bit too good lol.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2019 at 11:18 AM, shiftysaj said:

I have both in my league but honestly when healthy i might have to go with house, he shoots at a high clip from three and his defense is amazing i usually watch the rockets games because i also have harden on my team so the harden & house duo are nice. But the issue is that house hasn't been able to stay healthy consistently, so PJ could produce more. He's an awesome player but he doesn't get enough touches i feel, Rozier & Graham are mostly the ball dominant ones so i feel like that sorta hinders PJ's potential. Charlotte seems sold on PJ though so this is honestly really a toss up. 

Nice, looks like Harden found his new Ariza.

That means he'll always be out there with him.

Minutes safe.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Completely irrelevant, but Cassandra Meca is a cool name. Sounds a little bit too good lol.

She left the chat before I got a chance to ask for pics. Smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1