Sign in to follow this  
Eddie Mush

Who Do I Drop?

Hooper (TE) and Lutz (K) on bye.

My bench:

Shep, Brandin Cooks, Monty, Landry, Brees.

I don't even want to drop Lutz but I'm forced to. Idk who else to drop for a TE?

Edit: I also have Stills in my starting lineup. If Shep returns, Stills is also an option.

Edited by Eddie Mush

Shep or Cooks. Both have had multiple concussions. Drop either one. Shep if I had to choose but he may be back sooner. 

who else is on the wire as for kickers? i would wait it out and see if you can get some news if shep really plays so that you could drop stills. thats what i would do anyways.

6 minutes ago, troublezks said:

I'd drop the kicker. It's a volatile position and there are always options on the waiver.

That's fine. I also have to drop someone for a Hooper bye week fill in is my main concern.

3 hours ago, Eddie Mush said:

My bench:

I don't even want to drop Lutz but I'm forced to. Idk who else to drop for a TE?

Edit: I also have Stills in my starting lineup. If Shep returns, Stills is also an option.

Kicker for kicker that's a given.

It would depend a lot on, what TEs are available? Not knowing league size rosters etc. If you're in position to start Hooper on his bye, that might be an option. 

Can't really answer without a few details.

GL 

55 minutes ago, keven said:

Kicker for kicker that's a given.

It would depend a lot on, what TEs are available? Not knowing league size rosters etc. If you're in position to start Hooper on his bye, that might be an option. 

Can't really answer without a few details.

GL 

I'm in first but this is a big matchup. TE avail: Witten, Jonnu Smith, Ebron, Doyle, Goedert

36 minutes ago, Eddie Mush said:

I'm in first but this is a big matchup. TE avail: Witten, Jonnu Smith, Ebron, Doyle, Goedert

If you're in first how, big is the match up? #1 Is it just to remain is 1st? #2 Or is it a bragging rights match? #3 If you lose are thinking you'll miss the playoffs? 

The 3rd option above: is the only real reason its a big match up. 

I rank the TEs you list above, in this order. this week. Knowing anyone of them could blow up, or lay an egg.

Depending on scoring:

Goedert 4.6-7.8 pts will Wentz keep looking his way? or is Ertz in his ear?

Witten 4.4-7.7 pts steady 

Ebron 4.4-7.2 pts ?

Doyle 3.3-5.4 pts ?

Smith 2.9-5 pts was that his career game? or is he the man? 

I wouldn't drop anyone you list, for any of these options. I'd keep rostering Stills and Shepard . You have a PPR monster in Hooper, just wait a week without a TE. I hope you're in a PPR league. I have a feeling you'll still win. 

GL 

Edited by keven
  • Thanks 1

Just now, keven said:

If you're in first how, big is the match up? Is it just to remain is 1st? Or is it a bragging rights match? If you lose are thinking you'll miss the playoffs? 

The 3rd option above: is the only real reason its a big match up. 

I rank the TEs you list above, in this order. this week. Knowing anyone of them could blow up, or lay an egg.

Depending on scoring:

Goedert 4.6-7.8 pts will Wentz keep looking his way? or is Ertz in his ear?

Witten 4.4-7.7 pts steady 

Ebron 4.4-7.2 pts ?

Doyle 3.3-5.4 pts ?

Smith 2.9-5 pts was that his career game? or is he the man? 

I wouldn't drop anyone you list, for any of these options. I'd keep rostering Stills and Shepard . You have a PPR monster in Hooper, just wait a week without a TE. I hope you're in a PPR league. I have a feeling you'll still win. 

GL 

I'm in 1st by 1 point. My opponent is 1 W behind and he's ahead in points. I could drop to 4th if I lose. 

I have Josh Allen, Golladay, Edelman, Stills, Zeke, Ekeler, Melvin, Pats D. He has Russel, Lockett, Amari, CMC, Conner, Engram, Jamaal. It's a tough week with Hooper on bye :(. Thanks for the help

8 hours ago, Eddie Mush said:

My bench:

New York Giants WR Sterling Shepard (concussion) went full and should return vs. the Cowboys.

7 hours ago, Eddie Mush said:

That's fine. I also have to drop someone for a Hooper bye week fill in is my main concern.

I would honestly drop Cooks. He's got a ridiculously hard schedule, he's out for a couple weeks, and he's competing with Woods, Kupp, and Everett for targets.