Sign in to follow this  
ayatollah

Brees/Chark for Engram/Woods

Update from previous post.

I was offered Drew Brees and DJ Chark for Evan Engram and Robert Woods. I currently have Darren Waller and Evan Engram as my tight ends and Kyler Murray as my QB. Im not a fan of Kyler's upcoming schedule. 10 team, 2 keeper, .5 or, h2h league. 

My team. 

QB - Kyler Murray (next four weeks are rough for him)

RB - Zeke

RB - Aaron Jones

WR - Cooper Kupp

WR - Chris Godwin

WR - Robert Woods

TE - Darren Waller

Def - NE 

K - Gould

Bench: Evan Engram, James Conner, Curtis Samuel, Christian Kirk, David Montgomery, Josh Jacobs

Will help in return. 

honestly i still dont like it, all it did was add chark and give up woods. i like chark over woods but this is too close in value to even help pull the trigger on this. like i said if he has 3 qbs, believe me he will try to make a trade one way or another, just make sure that guy hes trading with at the end is you.

Look for more for this package or try to pack other players. I get your point in trying to stack a better qb but i think you are giving up to mich with engram and woods.

help mine:

Tough call on this, I think the value is definitely there, but I personally never like to pay for QBs, especially in a 10 team league. What other QBs are out there in FA? Might be worth streaming one during Kyler's bad matchups. I typically go into the season streaming (and sometimes do it all season), with multiple championships under my belt. Not saying it always works but just preference; I don't value QBs too highly in fantasy, and I rarely ever trade for them. Drafting late and picking up "bad" QBs with good matchups tends to get me the production I need. 

Chark is certainly intriguing but is pretty close in value to Woods, and I think Woods might have a marginally better rest of the season. Kind of a toss up really but just my prediction. So would I trade Engram for Brees? Eh see my point about QBs above. Engram is one of the better TEs you can own (since they are mostly trash), and is worth quite a bit IMO. 

I like the add for Brees but think you are shortchanging yourself here.  Agree you should move Engram but try to get more in return.