KAT (C)

Draymond (C)

Zeller (C)

FVV

House Jr

Thybule

Noel (C)

Oladipo (IL)

As you can see, I have 5 players that are C eligible and other manager is looking for Centers as he has Dedmon, Len, and Baynes only that are C eligible. He has Beal on his roster and am looking for a trade package that would make him pull the trigger and accept. What would you suggest so that it is tempting for him to accept and at the same time I'm not giving up too much. 

I'm thinking Nance + Draymond + PJ/House for Beal - does that sound right?

Appreciate any thoughts or pieces of advice.

That seems okay. Personally I wouldn’t accept and I feel you don’t have a package for Beal. Maybe try draymond and pj for a guys like jrue. Or draymond straight for a point guard.

15 hours ago, TomPe said:

15-team roto league, 9-cat. 

My team: 

Jrue

Nunn

PJ Washington

Holmes (C)

Larry Nance (C)

KAT (C)

Draymond (C)

Zeller (C)

FVV

House Jr

Thybule

Noel (C)

Oladipo (IL)

As you can see, I have 5 players that are C eligible and other manager is looking for Centers as he has Dedmon, Len, and Baynes only that are C eligible. He has Beal on his roster and am looking for a trade package that would make him pull the trigger and accept. What would you suggest so that it is tempting for him to accept and at the same time I'm not giving up too much. 

I'm thinking Nance + Draymond + PJ/House for Beal - does that sound right?

Appreciate any thoughts or pieces of advice.

No way in hell I give up Beal for those 3. Sorry

So I have a trade offer on the table: His Beal for my Draymond, Holmes and PJ. Would you accept? Am I not giving up too much?

4 minutes ago, TomPe said:

So I have a trade offer on the table: His Beal for my Draymond, Holmes and PJ. Would you accept? Am I not giving up too much?

Too much?? 
Beal went 8th in my draft.....

Draymond is washed up and relies on other stars to produce 

Holmes is a solid WW add

PJ was no doubt a WW rookie.

Guys severely underrate Beal on these forums 

• Like 2

I know, but Draymond and Holmes can start smashing now ... still, I think it’s an upgrade for my team and at the same time an upgrade for his as he will not need to roster Len or Dedmon anymore

11 minutes ago, TomPe said:

I know, but Draymond and Holmes can start smashing now ... still, I think it’s an upgrade for my team and at the same time an upgrade for his as he will not need to roster Len or Dedmon anymore

Dray will be rested more with GSW finished, plus he’s a sore loser so likely to get frustrated and suspended.....

If u get Beal for those 3 players who aren’t even in top-50 ranks, cudos 

5 minutes ago, Muggsy said:

Dray will be rested more with GSW finished, plus he’s a sore loser so likely to get frustrated and suspended.....

If u get Beal for those 3 players who aren’t even in top-50 ranks, cudos 

Hope you’re right. I’m a bit concerned that Beal will get rested as well as Wizards are bad, but we will see. 

3 minutes ago, TomPe said:

Hope you’re right. I’m a bit concerned that Beal will get rested as well as Wizards are bad, but we will see. 

Hasn’t he played 82 games in last 2 years, for the same wizards you’re talking about??

29 minutes ago, TomPe said:

Wizards were not THAT bad last 2 years, that’s the point

Scored 158 Vs Houston..... can’t be too shabby

1 minute ago, Muggsy said:

Scored 158 Vs Houston..... can’t be too shabby

Rockets aren’t known for their great defence :)

nevertheless, I am very happy with the trade, think it’s a win win situation for both.

29 minutes ago, TomPe said:

Rockets aren’t known for their great defence :)

nevertheless, I am very happy with the trade, think it’s a win win situation for both.

Get Beal and you win massive

2 hours ago, TomPe said:

Nah, Beal is a star and the Wizards will be fighting for a playoff spot until they're out of contention. As for what you can trade, the package you're thinking about isn't that good. As a Beal owner I'd reject it instantly. You probably have to give Jrue but I understand you wouldn't want to trade him. Try FVV, Zeller, and Green. Take Beal and his worse player.

As a Beal owner, I wouldn't accept, even if I'd need some better centers on my team. No way in hell are you giving up too much. In fact, you're giving up a little.

I'd suggest revising your trade to include one of your better players. A 2+1 for Beal might work. Jrue sounds like a good player to include in the trade. Jrue + Dray for Beal.

Or, you can include another center in the trade in addition to a point guard from his team, since you seem to be weak in the PG position Nunn and FVV are the only ones remaining if you take our Jrue. Or, like another poster said, Dray straight up for a point guard sounds okay, without giving up much from both sides.

Help me in return?