Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

Thursday Halloween 10/31/2019 49ers vs Cardinals Game DayThread

Just now, jkendrick2 said:

I'm assuming a Pat's fan?

You are getting your first dose of pdog.

• Like 2

Kittle is STILL out there too.

I am impressed with his attitude.   His knee should be fine after the long rest period.   

2 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

I am a huge fan of San Fran this year.   A scrappy team, that just wins.    They are the best story in the NFL this year.

Agree all around. But there's no way they're hoisting a SB trophy this year. At best they would be watching the Pats do it on the field after a loss.

Edited by bomont
  • Haha 1

Wishnowsky filing the stat sheet tonight in my rotisserie style kickers and punters league with two "Inside 20" punts this half alone. Maybe worth an add.

ANDY ISABELLA.....LOOOOONG  TD

HOLY CRAP!......HE was on my keeper list.....wow!   Arizona staging a comeback...what a game!

DRAKE with 2 points!

Edited by Sivaro

God I hate those GMC truck commercials. Their whole entire ad campaign is built around...the tailgates on their trucks? really? transforming tailgates is their big thing to get people to drop 40k on a truck to drive their kid to soccer practice? How lame is the rest of that vehicle if the only angle they could think of to sell it is the damn tailgates. Ugh. 

• Haha 1

FME, benched K1💀

1 minute ago, Sivaro said:

ANDY ISABELLA

HOLY CRAP!......HE was on my keeper list.....wow!   Arizona staging a comeback...what a game!

DRAKE with 2 points!

I traded Isabella for Pettis in dynasty at the start of thr year. That play just made this game an absolute gut punch. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

God I hate those GMC truck commercials. Their whole entire ad campaign is built around...the tailgates on their trucks? really? transforming tailgates is their big thing to get people to drop 40k on a truck to drive their kid to soccer practice? How lame is the rest of that vehicle if the only angle they could think of to sell it is the damn tailgates. Ugh. 

40... try 50 lol they are nice inside and out though. 

I cannot freaking believe how bad the SF D was on that TD and 2 pt conversion. As I said: overrated lol

• Thanks 1

Too bad Drake didn’t still have Gase as his coach. 

Gase really knew how to get the most out of the mediocre Drake 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Upset alert 🚨 

3 minutes ago, yossarian said:

40K?

Try 50-60k

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

I traded Isabella for Pettis in dynasty at the start of thr year. That play just made this game an absolute gut punch. 

Do you remember i guy named Tim Dwight?

He is better than him and just as fast.