Bringthesonicsback

Malik Beasley 2019-2020 Outlook

He has a path to minutes and Beasley plus minutes has always equaled value on some level.

My way of thinking is: He is on way less stacked roster then Denver, with no clear nº1 SG like Denver has.

This alone is a good sign for him. Now is up to him to earn the starting spot.

I'm confident he will, but even as a reserve, he'll get more minutes then he had in Denver.

3 hours ago, Huk said:

My way of thinking is: He is on way less stacked roster then Denver, with no clear nº1 SG like Denver has.

This alone is a good sign for him. Now is up to him to earn the starting spot.

I'm confident he will, but even as a reserve, he'll get more minutes then he had in Denver.

I agree with you just based on his new situation but I haven't seen him play that much or really looked at his Denver lines that much, mostly because I am pretty sure his lines in Denver only scratch the surface of his potential. Do we expect Beasley to be a plus contributor in steals? Rebs/assists probably fairly low right (like 4/3 maybe?). Upside in points and 3s should definitely be there on that squad, whether he is a big difference maker will be in stocks and rebs/assists. 

Definitely worth noting he turned down a big contract betting on himself. Waay more money than my fantasy pool.

• Haha 1

This could be a slow start too (hope only a game or two), cause of chemistry. Half their team changed. They’ll all have name tags during the first practice lol

• Haha 5

The dude is bloody good. That's all that needs to be said.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

The dude is bloody good. That's all that needs to be said.

So you Think he needs to be rostered in a 10 teamer?

6 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

So you Think he needs to be rostered in a 10 teamer?

Not that good yet I don't think. Gotta see first. Unless you have a fringe player you don't care about.

Edited by Trench Mob

2 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Not that good yet I don't think. Gotta see first. Unless you have a fringe player you don't care about.

Well don’t really Think Reggie is that with the new usage. Will wait and see then 🙌🏼 Thanks 

Is he gonna debut tonight? Hope he gets the starting nod.

Tough couple games ahead with LAC and TOR. Gonna do my best to not overreact and rage drop if he produces any duds his first two games in a wolves uniform

Just picked him up and dropped DeAndre Hunter. More polished and taking advantage of his opportunity.  Great start so far!

En fuego guns blazing for this guy

In just one quarter Malik has become the greatest Wolves 3 pt shooter of all time.

• Haha 1