Sign in to follow this  
bigboyish

Use top waiver priority for Delon Wright or Steven Adams? WHIR!

10T H2H 9Cat

Guards: Trae, Brogdon, Lowry

Forwards: Covington, Isaac, Warren, Bojan, 

Centers: Embiid, Ayton, JJJ, WCJ, Sabonis, Baynes

Technically I don't have the #1 priority but the guy that does has already burned all his adds. :D So Delon and Adams were dropped and I am leaning towards Delon since he's the perfect guard to complement my build and I've been looking for one after dropping Garland. Just picked up Baynes but I have no problem letting him go. Delon should give me a consistent supply of assists and steals, both cats where I'm light. Adams would be good reinforcing rebounds as well considering I lost Ayton and even though he has a FT deficiency (one of my strongest cats), it's low volume. Which player do you guys think better suits my team and its needs?

Delon wright suits your team more. Adams might hurt your FT%. You're bigs shoot at a decent % Ayton Embiid Sabonis.

Iono if I would use your waiver though. Baynes is not worth dropping until Ayton is close to coming back.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tonesbonesjones said:

Delon wright suits your team more. Adams might hurt your FT%. You're bigs shoot at a decent % Ayton Embiid Sabonis.

Iono if I would use your waiver though. Baynes is not worth dropping until Ayton is close to coming back.

I agree your roster is pretty solidified at the moment.. and Baynes has at least 21 more games to feast on teams...

• Thanks 1

Adams could be top 50 in right build but you have good free throw. Adams should have a huge year so I would think Adams. However felon suits your build more but could be back on waivers in a week quite easy in my opinion 

• Thanks 1

I have both Delon and Adams. They haven't performed as well as I would hope so far, explains why they were dropped. 

But they have both shown signs of turning it around. 

I agree with the others, Delon is a better fit. But I wouldn't burn my waiver pick on him. It's a long season. Someone dropped Curry in one of my rec leagues lol.

Its not like you absolutely need Delon's stats. Trae, Brogdon and Lowry are having good years. So I think you can be set for assists. 

• Thanks 1

Like others said, I'd be leaning towards Delon as he is a better fit. I wouldn't burn a #2 waiver on him though. try your luck and see if he clears waivers. If not, then don't sweat it, there'll prbably be better pickups with a #2 priority

• Thanks 1