Sign in to follow this  
eagle_eye

Trade offer for my Holmes

Stick with Holmes. There is a high possibility he will continue to smash, even with Walton as a head coach and after Bagley’s return. The upside is too much, we are potentially talking about 3rd round value for Holmes.

Any thoughts on my question?

I'd stick with Barrett. He's getting 35+ mins a game and it's hard to let someone like that go, especially if you can handle his %s. Holmes has factors such as Bagley coming back, Luke Walton's wacky rotations, Bjelica/Dedmon still lingering...

I'd also stick with RJ he's getting all the opportunity he can handle and you just don't know how the situation with Holmes will look when Bagley comes back and with Luke as head coach.

Any Thoughts for me? 

RJ is killing your %, doesn’t block, turns the ball over a lot and is not great at any stat.

Holmes is a double double machine with good % and stocks. I agree there is some risk with Walton or bagley coming back from his injury, but the upside is very high and I would rather have Holmes than RJ as with holmes you may enjoy 3rd round value ROS and with RJ you get max 8th if he ups his % and takes better care of the ball, which i seriously doubt.

A case could be made either of them depending on your needs/team/build, but if you need consistent scoring/3s and you could take the hit in FT, TO....  then go Barrett, if not stick with Holmes.  Holmes is a name that always comes up in fantasy year after year and picked up during stretches of the season waiting for his opportunity to break out, I hope this is his time, but is a bit of a gamble based on coaching and Bagley returning...