Sign in to follow this  
Nate1213

Beal for Barrett, Dejounte Murray, and Nunn WHIR!

This is a ten team points league. I would have several players I'd be happy to drop for the two players I'd have to drop. But is this fair value for Beal? My team is below:

PG: Jrue, Dragic (I would drop him), and Dame

SG: Beal 

SF: Kuzma, Warren, and Jonathon Isaac. 

PF: Siakim, Marcus Morris (I would drop him), Milsap, and Bagley (on IR). 

Center: Drummond, Bryant, and Baynes 

15 minutes ago, Nate1213 said:

This is a ten team points league. I would have several players I'd be happy to drop for the two players I'd have to drop. But is this fair value for Beal? My team is below:

PG: Jrue, Dragic (I would drop him), and Dame

SG: Beal 

SF: Kuzma, Warren, and Jonathon Isaac. 

PF: Siakim, Marcus Morris (I would drop him), Milsap, and Bagley (on IR). 

Center: Drummond, Bryant, and Baynes 

Nunn will cool off soon but I have Murray and love him but since this is a points league Beal should be kept. Wiz stink and he will have monster games

6 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

Nunn will cool off soon but I have Murray and love him but since this is a points league Beal should be kept. Wiz stink and he will have monster games

Even with all three likely scoring 40+ points a night? 

Beal has the green light on that Wizards team, I think in a points league he'll finish top 15 without a doubt. Huge Murray fan but he's still on a minutes restriction and then RJ and Nunn are still unproven so it's hard to say how they'll look ROS but with Beal you already know his body of work. Hard to say because having all three will definitely improve your team but I'm leaning towards keeping Beal. Can you ask for someone a little better than RJ? 

19 minutes ago, ShowTyme said:

Beal has the green light on that Wizards team, I think in a points league he'll finish top 15 without a doubt. Huge Murray fan but he's still on a minutes restriction and then RJ and Nunn are still unproven so it's hard to say how they'll look ROS but with Beal you already know his body of work. Hard to say because having all three will definitely improve your team but I'm leaning towards keeping Beal. Can you ask for someone a little better than RJ? 

No I can't. He is trying to get other players like Warren or Bryant away from me as well in this deal. 

• Haha 1

Why do so many like this deal??

If you are selling Beal, This is a horrible deal IMO. I can’t see the reason for this trade. Always aim for the better player. 

Barrett is solid, but still a rookie......

Nunns play isn’t sustainable, and he’s a rookie off the WW.....

Murray isn’t consistent and is in a logjam in SAS, coaches by Pop.

i own beal and no way in hell im giving him up for 3 guys likely drafted in rounds 6 (Barrett), 10 (Murray), and plucked from WW (Nunn). He is the superstar on his team and games like against Houston will become increasingly frequent 

3 hours ago, Nate1213 said:

No I can't. He is trying to get other players like Warren or Bryant away from me as well in this deal. 

Beal PLUS Bryant, for 3 scrubs? Dude is tripping..... and so are you for considering it

I wouldn't even do this just for Beal, let alone Beal AND Bryant. Barrett is horribly ineffiecient and will ruin your ft%. Nunn might be a flash in the pan and Murray's minutes are all over the place. Even if they weren't, Beal is way better.

Avoid.