Portis4Potus

Boban Marjanovic 2019-2020 Outlook

Didn’t see a thread for the big boi yet. He’s out there stealing Dwight Howard’s rebounds tonight. Any value?

Just now, Portis4Potus said:

Didn’t see a thread for the big boi yet. He’s out there stealing Dwight Howard’s rebounds tonight. Any value?

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Anything to see here with Powell's injury?

Nope. He's a career 10-15 min player. His trashiness on defense will forever limit his upside.

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Anything to see here with Powell's injury?

Not much. Maybe he'll play more against bigger lineups, but he won't get massive minutes except for that one random game which he will at some point.

We have all jumped on this train before and it always crashes. He does play on an off day this week so he might a streamer. If he does on anything on Thursday, don't expect it to last. Yes, he could put up double doubles in 20 minutes of playing time. He will only play 20 min if that.

I fully expect the Mavericks to bring in a center. Alex Len, Dedmon, someone of that caliber.  As of now the Mavs may have no choice to play Boban for 15 min a game. Kleber is the pick up, but he is boring imo. 

Pick up at your own risk,  but don't be bummed if you drop him after 2 games.

26 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

We have all jumped on this train before and it always crashes. He does play on an off day this week so he might a streamer. If he does on anything on Thursday, don't expect it to last. Yes, he could put up double doubles in 20 minutes of playing time. He will only play 20 min if that.

I fully expect the Mavericks to bring in a center. Alex Len, Dedmon, someone of that caliber.  As of now the Mavs may have no choice to play Boban for 15 min a game. Kleber is the pick up, but he is boring imo. 

Pick up at your own risk,  but don't be bummed if you drop him after 2 games.

I picked him up but you just crushed my expectations lol

1 hour ago, gatewoodkid4 said:

I picked him up but you just crushed my expectations lol

I picked him up in a few leagues myself.  But I expect what happens every year when there is opportunity for Boban. Great for a few games if that and then everything comes to a halt. 

Picked him up, he's replacing what Powell was giving me this week on the low volume days (THURS/SAT). Fully intending to drop by weeks end, maybe even to stream someone on Sunday.

I am going to keep him next week too (DAL has 4 games), just to see what happens.   My birthday is coming and I have a feeling Boban will get me a very nice present. After next week, I think we will go our separate ways

Keep in mind , Dallas plays thursday and saturday for the rest of week

Then they play 4 times for next 2 weeks 

15 mins is all you need with boban, so that's not a big deal. What is a big deal is the surprise 0 minute games based on matchups which can destroy you. Add at your own risk, but I think he's more of a steam due to that zero minute uncertainty always glooming.  

4 hours ago, raptors24 said:

Keep in mind , Dallas plays thursday and saturday for the rest of week

Then they play 4 times for next 2 weeks 

They play 4 games each week right? Not 4 games total?

My fantasy dream is for Boban to be traded to the Knicks and since Dolan is an idiot force the coach to play him 30 mins a night every night.

course I stream him the game he doesn't see the court

Really odd he hasn't played at all tonight. I thought he was gonna start considering he's a huge body to counter Whiteside