Sign in to follow this  
PauGaSpurs

Jordan Clarkson 2019-2020 Outlook

7 minutes ago, PauGaSpurs said:

17 points, 3.5 assists, 1 5 threes in 4 games now. Is this sustainable rest of season?

Yes, it's pretty much what he's known for 

Didn't see a thread on him for this season. I've held on to him in my 18 teamer to see what he might do and he had a great line last night with his minutes increasing each game. Is he in line for a more minutes or will he be as inconsistent as last season?

2 minutes ago, reverb said:

Didn't see a thread on him for this season. I've held on to him in my 18 teamer to see what he might do and he had a great line last night with his minutes increasing each game. Is he in line for a more minutes or will he be as inconsistent as last season?

From my understanding he had a breakout last season. But because of the Garland hype + the amount of guard depth they have, he was swept under the rug.

He would be x2 intriguing if they gave him SF eligibility because Beilein has been deploying him there,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

why is this man playing 19 minutes tonight when he is LIGHTING UP  the arena?!?!   He's arguably their second best scorer.. 

Dont see his numbers changing all that much. Exum is the guy whose minutes my considerably change, debating a speculative add. 

I honestly think Exum benefits the most here.. sorry, im too lazy to search for his thread. But yeah, i dont see much difference regarding Clarkson. He came from a bad team, and didn’t really set the world on fire being a super sub. Those numbers for sure go down with a good team with good players like the Jazz.

Utah needs someone to score coming off the bench,clarkson is good for it

2 minutes ago, mbell317 said:

I don't see why Clarkson would suddenly produce more in Utah. I would expect similar numbers. 

Same, either similar or worse. A team can only have so many chuckers.

• Like 1

Where’s the love for this guy. Dudes been on fire. I’m dropping the turnover machine LeVert for him 

He turned out to be one of the better 6th man in the league, Jazz has been winning with him playing well. No defensive stats and can be a little inconsistent when Conley plays. Nice scoring boost at the end of your bench. Hope the upticks in assists can stay. 

• Like 1

It’s crazy when this thread is only a page. I predict more people will be weighing in on Clarkson as the playoffs come. His production looks sustainable at these levels. 

Edited by giannisforpresident

10 hours ago, giannisforpresident said:

It’s crazy when this thread is only a page. I predict more people will be weighing in on Clarkson as the playoffs come. His production looks sustainable at these levels. 

Shooting 52.7% over the last month and 59.2% over the last 14 days. I don't think that's sustainable for a career 45% shooter. He will come back down to earth...

His minutes have been up slightly due to Conley's on/off injuries/rest so that should come down slightly as well, but his role looks safe.