Sign in to follow this  
magic32

Eric Gordon 2019-2020 Outlook

On 1/12/2020 at 10:26 PM, Sosa said:

12 teamer or what? 

Depends on your build. But if you need 3’s, he should be on your team.

He's a two-category contributor and is ranked #229 over his past 5 games and #276 for his last 10. Pass. 

Edited by MuscleChestbrook
  • Thanks 1

Of course he is going off without harden,westbrook

Must own even when Harden and Westbrook comes back, Houston will need him to spread the floor. Seems like the injury is finally behind him. Not an owner but great to see him back as a basketball fan. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Lol no he isn't. 

Even with westbrook and harden hes going to get a ton of shots open fpr 3. I dont see why he cant be an end of bench guy.

• Like 1

Incredible game and someone just offered him to me in a trade, but I don't think I'll bite. He was ranked #146 last year and hasn't played well at all this year until the last few games. Barring an injury to Harden or Westbrook I don't see a reason for him to do better than his ranking last year.

1 minute ago, BrickWalled said:

Incredible game and someone just offered him to me in a trade, but I don't think I'll bite. He was ranked #146 last year and hasn't played well at all this year until the last few games. Barring an injury to Harden or Westbrook I don't see a reason for him to do better than his ranking last year.

That ranking goes all the way up if you punt FG though. Which always works best if rostered with Harden as a handcuff. 

2 minutes ago, m1dday said:

That ranking goes all the way up if you punt FG though. Which always works best if rostered with Harden as a handcuff. 

That's true, I could see him having value in that case. I was only thinking of roto but in that sort of situation especially he should be worth an add.

I just had to drop him cus embiid might play tomorrow and while this 50 game and all the 3s in previous games are sexy, He gets basically no assists or steals most games. It sucks cus I feel like he’s going to continue to can 3s like crazy. 

2 minutes ago, Portis4Potus said:

I just had to drop him cus embiid might play tomorrow and while this 50 game and all the 3s in previous games are sexy, He gets basically no assists or steals most games. It sucks cus I feel like he’s going to continue to can 3s like crazy. 

3 steals, 2 blocks last two games against very good teams. Triples are too good to let go

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

3 steals, 2 blocks last two games against very good teams. Triples are too good to let go

My team is super 3 heavy already so it was basically him, Norman Powell, Smart, or Reggie Jackson and I just stuck with the proven steals and I need the assists from the pgs. Love Gordon as a player so it sucks. I hope he does well for you guys 

• Like 1

Got him in the waiver wire for Kleber just before his last game. 

absolutely frothing at his return. 

Especially considering I’m in a points league, woo. 

Edited by Jackdean33

Of course I'm playing against him this week. Naturally 

Fml

you just need to know when to play him...if you are loosing FG% keep him playing...if Fg% is close and you have and advantage in pts and threes...sit him...so far so good for me...yesterday was a beauty with stocks..getting used to 50 burgers with lillard and company

On 1/28/2020 at 1:01 PM, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

Watch, this fool is gonna go 2/12 the next game.

Seems you are right,lol