phatrat

11-03-2019 - SNF: New England Patriots @ Baltimore Ravens

Just now, Bastardo! said:

"ThreadKiller" is the most appropriate user name I have ever seen on the internet.

True.

Though I'm thoroughly enjoying watching the back and forth

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CooL said:

Did Ingram really get benched because of that fumble???

I’m thinking he will be back in 2nd half. He’s a good player. If Baltimore has any interest in winning the game, they will include Ingram.

Good job Ravens!  Heading into halftime with the lead!  Finish this now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bastardo! said:

It would seem so.  

Possible, but Baltimore hasn't had the ball for more than a handful of plays since the muffed punt

Just now, BMcP said:

That is not going to happen . 

3 minutes ago, BMcP said:

I didn’t realize you were a Ravens fan? Learn something every day.

2 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

I will say that you seem to be the only one trolling NE that seems to have any sense. I have to ask though. Why the hatred for NE?

I (sports) hate them simply because they've been winning for so long. As a former fan of a team that has been s--- for 2+ decades and was often out of contention early in the season I often didn't have a real rooting interest for important late season games. I tend to gravitate to the underdog in those situations and the underdog was generally not-the Pats. 

Also a lot of their fans are insufferable (not referencing you specifically, to be clear). Also Brady's TB12 thing and his strange trainer is just...strange. And BB (who is by all accounts in private an enjoyable human being) just presents as a total bitter boob in public. 

Also I completely disagree with Belihick's, Kraft's, and Brady's support for a particular politician but that's not really a good topic of discussion for this board. 

The Pats are great. I don't like them. It could be worse though--at least they're not the Cowboys. 

being 4 points up at the half is not enough for Baltimore. That Pats D seemed like they'd figured things out and Brady's going to come out slinging after the half. BB's gonna make adjustments and the question is can Harbaugh anticipate in any way those adjustments and make positive changes of his own?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I (sports) hate them simply because they've been winning for so long. As a former fan of a team that has been s--- for 2+ decades and was often out of contention early in the season I often didn't have a real rooting interest for important late season games. I tend to gravitate to the underdog in those situations and the underdog was generally not-the Pats. 

Also a lot of their fans are insufferable (not referencing you specifically, to be clear). Also Brady's TB12 thing and his strange trainer is just...strange. And BB (who is by all accounts in private an enjoyable human being) just presents as a total bitter boob in public. 

Also I completely disagree with Belihick's, Kraft's, and Brady's support for a particular politician but that's not really a good topic of discussion for this board. 

The Pats are great. I don't like them. It could be worse though--at least they're not the Cowboys. 

being 4 points up at the half is not enough for Baltimore. That Pats D seemed like they'd figured things out and Brady's going to come out slinging after the half. BB's gonna make adjustments and the question is can Harbaugh anticipate in any way those adjustments and make positive changes of his own?

Fair enough. I respect that. I can never hate on someone who can lay out reasons they don’t root for or like NE but can at least admit their greatness.

It’s the trolls that can’t see things objectively (and flood the threads) that are annoying. You’re not one of them.

Most people hate their fans more than the team itself. I actually like belichek but dislike Brady. Also most of the fans in the 20s-30s age group (my age group) are so massively entitled and arrogant 

• Haha 1

Harbaugh: “Nothing the Pats are doing. We’re beating ourselves.”

Guy has always been the ultimate at excuses and the “we’re the better team even though we lost” mentality and never giving credit to an opponent.

Edited by ThreadKiller

WOOHOO!  Go Ravens D all the way to the house!  Thank you Julian!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Seems like the Ravens have been preparing since the offseason for this one game. . .😂

• Like 1

Why are Ravens playing so soft early in the 3rd quarter.

3 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

I see Edelman retired

He'll still finish with 30 points in ppr.

May not top 100 yards though.

Edited by Bastardo!

8 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

Sanu is sure getting some looks unlike Josh Gordon

I was just about to say this.